Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance (524 Views)

Python Dance Movie Is Out.... See Poster / Nollywood Comedy Actor Blast Nigerian Army For Operation Python Dance / Next Up!!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance by kabsedokenneth(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2017
After the python dance initiated by the military to the southeast or more specifically the biafrans, a Facebook user took to Facebook to make a claim which actually came true.

Recently it was claimed by a Facebook user that it will not be long enough nigerians will produce a movie known as python dance. Consequent to this claim, just recently a movie was released by sea world movie.....

Read on: https://www.kabsedo.com/meet-latest-nollywood-movie-operation-python-dance.html

Re: Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance by LionDeLeo: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2017
The python is a deadly predator, ipob terrorists, beware.
Re: Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance by thesicilian: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Produced by an Igbo company.
Re: Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance by awa(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2017
I trust my Igbo people they know how best to make money from even the worst situation in their lives... Haters can continue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance by expensiveguyman(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Nollywood no dey laugh last at all. kudos to my Igbo ppl who has ds visions of making millions in every situation.

Believe me give an Igbo man d opportunity to lead ds nation, I ensure you he will magically transform ds con3 into Dubai of Africa in few years time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Makes History As The First African Artiste To Sell Out At The Albert Hall / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Will Be Releasing Collabo With Tekno, Titled "Green Light" / Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.