Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How You Feel When You Notice You've Lost Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How You Feel When You Notice You've Lost Weight (421 Views)

"You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) / Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure / I Lost Weight For My Boyfriend - Uche Ogbodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Feel When You Notice You've Lost Weight by Sheilaade: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2017

You could lose weight with our 21 days detox tea, It's healthy, natural and easy on the body.

Get yours for 5000 naira

Delivery is within 24 hours.

Visit here for more >>> www.healinghealthteas.com

Re: How You Feel When You Notice You've Lost Weight by Sheilaade: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
detox
Re: How You Feel When You Notice You've Lost Weight by Sheilaade: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
detox today

(1) (Reply)

“at No Point In Time Did I Ever Refuse The Execution Of Divorce Papers – Adeniyi / “being A Father Is Very Humbling Dbanj Talks About How Fatherhoodhas Changed Him / Wizkid Makes History, Becomes The First African Artiste To Sell Out At Royal Alb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.