Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) (758 Views)

Customer Service Agents With SSCE Qualifications Needed / Apply For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment With SSCE, HND And Bsc Certificate / I Need Sales Girl Below 25years Of Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by Financialjobs: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Are you doing part-time OND or BSC and need a regular job as Office Assistant in a financial institution? Are you a male below 25years with maximum qualification of SSCE (5credits and above). Do you reside in Lekki, Ajah and Island region. Kindly forward your CV to financialjobs2017@gmail.com
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by Eben10000: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
What if the person doesn't reside in Lekki Ajah side..please I stay in Ilasamaja ..can I still apply
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by HiddenManna(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Financialjobs:
Are you doing part-time OND or BSC and need a regular job as Office Assistant in a financial institution? Are you a male below 25years with maximum qualification of SSCE (5credits and above). Do you reside in Lekki, Ajah and Island region. Kindly forward your CV to financialjobs2017@gmail.com

Does it have to do with writing and things that pertains to it?
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by Financialjobs: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by Financialjobs: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2017
You might not be shortlisted because the location of the job is Lekki.
Eben10000:
What if the person doesn't reside in Lekki Ajah side..please I stay in Ilasamaja ..can I still apply
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by Financialjobs: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Little of that. Atleast one should be able to speak well and write.
HiddenManna:

Does it have to do with writing and things that pertains to it?
Re: Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) by HiddenManna(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Financialjobs:
Little of that. Atleast one should be able to speak well and write.

Hmmm, this job takes my interest. However, what of those living in lagos, but lives a little bit far from the locations you've mentioned?

One would have to consider transportation fee and the likes when it comes to salary.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got The Coronationmb Invite Text Message For An Attitude Test / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy.... / Policy And Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) Legislative Internship Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.