Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Long Charging Of Your Phones Destroys Phone Batteries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Charging Of Your Phones Destroys Phone Batteries (1433 Views)

NCC Identifies 2 Cyber Vulnerabilities, Warns Against Public Charging Of Phones / Cell Phone Batteries / Palaces You Should Never Keep Your Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Charging Of Your Phones Destroys Phone Batteries by hayordele1904(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, I want to enlighten some of us on how our smart phone batteries gets spoilt under fee months of getting the phone. Some of us are so used to leaving our phones in light even after the phone indicates 100%, yes I know we have problem of constant power our country but that doesn't mean we should leave the phone in light even after indicating full. I am a victim of this same thing for some years until I asked my phone engineer and he told me this reason, he probably wouldn't have told me if I wasn't a long time customer and a friend of his, basically all u need to do to keep your phone battery strong for a long period of time just like when u bought is not to leave it charging for a very long period of time, when it's full unplug it and don't be in a hurry to plug it back in immediately you see light, if your battery is not 15% or depending on what percentage your phone shows red bar as low, it's advisable not too, if your light is good in your area then the 15% until charge is for you but if your light is bad and you can't get access to light either through generator or power bank then you can charge if your phone battery is on minimum of 30%.
Re: How Long Charging Of Your Phones Destroys Phone Batteries by HarveyDeven: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Your phone will stop charging once it reaches 100%, so there's no need to worry about leaving it plugged in after. However, it's not recommended to do this for a long period of time!

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Default Browser On Android / Iphone 6s For Sale 65000 / Infinix S3x Brand New For Sale 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.