Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? (9616 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
@op,

1.I am sure you know that all humans are classified under "APES"!!!

2.Big Bang has absolutely nothing to do with Evolution!!!

3.Big Bang has absolutely nothing to do with breaking of rocks(Big Bang is about the expansion of Space and Time)!!!

4.The person who classified humans under the same category with monkeys was [/b]the christian[b], Carl Linnaeus!!!
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
@op,

1.Scientists never "claimed", that there was common ancestry, they simply presented the evidence which went through a peer-review process, before it was published in a "reputable" scientific journal!!! This is why we have Evolutionary Biologists who are christians!!!

2."it will end in infinite regression of explanation"....................................Why do you think so? What do you mean by this?

3."where do they also evolute from?"....................................What is the meaning of "evolute"? As in a particular physical location where all Evolution takes place? There is no such thing as that!!! The right question should be' 'What did they evolve from?"

4."let's agree for the sake of argument that human share common ancestors with ape"......................................For the sake of argument? There is no argument since Evolution is already an established fact,

5."any biography about them?"....................................................Google is your friend!!!
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

How do you test complex design?

So reproducibility by human endeavour is your criteria for adjudging something to be complex design? If so, answer me these questions: Do you understand that the laws of nature are immutable to the whims of humans? Why do you think human ingenuity is a legitimate criteria by which to judge the creative prowess of natural processes?

Then what does evolution do?
normal scientific method of carrying out research...get a test sample and work on it...

You suggest the best hypothesis (intelligence guess) and you work on it....in a case of complexity ....you have to make a guess on what is really complex. ....for example a part of human body like brain is complex enough....let me suggest an hypothesis on the complexity of human brain that science can work on...consciousness and unconscious of the brain....what is the cause...

Yes inability of human capacity to produce or have authority on the complexity of the design is the logic behind complex design raised by creationist ..if you belive the laws of nature can't be change to the desire of human.. Why don't you also accept this law was pre- design to be so by a being more intelligent than human .....if human has capacity over the complexity, then it is no more complex anymore...it can be reproduce, replicate and human can have authority over them... so far this natural phenomenon is still beyond human capacity... Then it is complex indeed...

Evolution theory only provide evidence on how mammals evolute from the initial stage to the current stage....which can still be debated scientifically...

Evolution theory do not address if human will still evolute again, it does not address the topic I posted......and more....
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

1.I am sure you know that all humans are classified under "APES"!!!

2.Big Bang has absolutely nothing to do with Evolution!!!

3.Big Bang has absolutely nothing to do with breaking of rocks(Big Bang is about the expansion of Space and Time)!!!

4.The person who classified humans under the same category with monkeys was [/b]the christian[b], Carl Linnaeus!!!
permit me to also address your topic like you did..

1...I actually broaden the explanation in my post...I even classified them better...

2...I never relate big bang theory with evolution... That will be too unscientific of me i f I should do...I only remind you the beginning of the universe...

3...please read on....https://www.big-bang-theory.com/

4...I don't have a problem on who classified human as monkey or any mammals... Did you even read my op... Or you just want me to feel ignorant..
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

1.Scientists never "claimed", that there was common ancestry, they simply presented the evidence which went through a peer-review process, before it was published in a "reputable" scientific journal!!! This is why we have Evolutionary Biologists who are christians!!!

2."it will end in infinite regression of explanation"....................................Why do you think so? What do you mean by this?

3."where do they also evolute from?"....................................What is the meaning of "evolute"? As in a particular physical location where all Evolution takes place? There is no such thing as that!!! The right question should be' 'What did they evolve from?"

4."let's agree for the sake of argument that human share common ancestors with ape"......................................For the sake of argument? There is no argument since Evolution is already an established fact,

5."any biography about them?"....................................................Google is your friend!!!
1. Again...you are not in line with study...if you want to learn go and read this https://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

2,..whatever answer scientists suggest will birth another answer... As I answer you... Who is the ancestor of the proto primate...if the proto primate have an ancestors.. Who is their ancestor on a long chain... Or you are suggesting the proto primate manufactured themselves...

3 what I mean by where do they evolute from...it is where do they begin their evolution... where does the first evolution take place...first home of the proto primate..

4.. Evolution is a theory in crisis... Despite some of the evidence... They are lot of scientific myth

5.. I will take it as a sign of humor...yes indeed they are my friend

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
WHAT?!!!

NONSENSE!!! THIS IS THE SAME MISTAKE YOU KEEP ON REPEATING!!!

You went to a christian website to get information about the Big Bang Theory?!!! angry angry angry angry angry When you could have gone to a website on astrophysics?!!! angry angry angry
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
WHAT?!!!

You went to a christian website to get information about the Big Bang Theory?!!! angry angry angry angry angry When you could have gone to a website on astrophysics?!!! angry angry angry
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
WHAT?!!!

So allaboutscience.org is now a Christian website?

Since you say he went to a Christian website to get information about the big bang can you then tell us what the big bang is or what happened during the big bang?

I believe you are an "unbiased" source so can we have it?
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
WHAT?!!!

this is a problem..... You raised allegations.. I correct your fallacy ...the next things to do is to attack me.... Pls I don't do insult.... I enjoy my debate with agentofallah

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
1.Attack you? Somebody attacked you? Tell the person to apologize(whoever that person is)!!!

2.Corrected a Fallacy?(Name the fallacy)!!!

3.Errmmm................................who is this mysterious person that insulted you? undecided undecided undecided

4.Enjoy your debate? But you are not even debating!!! DID YOU GO TO AN ASTROPHYSICS WEBSITE TO GET INFORMATION ON ASTROPHYSICS?!!! IF NOT THEN YOU ARE PREACHING!!!
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
So this is where you get your scientific information from?................................................................."Many people refer to us as “Christians,” but we consider ourselves followers of Jesus. Like Jesus, we reject many of the issues found in “organized religion” (man-made attempts to reach God through rules and rituals). Actually, we believe religion has kept more people from the truth than anything in history. Although we reject man-made religion, we consider the personal pursuit of God as paramount in each of our personal life journeys."
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
The purpose of this questions is to raised the best explanation to who create God..... best explanation can't be explain.... if scientists deem it fit that the evolution theory is conclusive....
they also need to acknowledged it when religion folks says there is no any further explanation as to who create God..... it is conclusive.....

Ever wondered what happened during the Cambrian period?
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
The information is from another website called "allaboutgod.com"!!! So you get your science from allaboutgod, right?................................................................................."This information is offered by AllAboutGOD.com, which is structured as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. If you would like to support our efforts, you can make a tax-deductible contribution here. Thanks!"
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Niflheim:
So this is where you get your scientific information from?................................................................."Many people refer to us as “Christians,” but we consider ourselves followers of Jesus. Like Jesus, we reject many of the issues found in “organized religion” (man-made attempts to reach God through rules and rituals). Actually, we believe religion has kept more people from the truth than anything in history. Although we reject man-made religion, we consider the personal pursuit of God as paramount in each of our personal life journeys."

Stop messing yourself about and focus on the message. What did they say about the big bang theory that was erroneously presented?

If there is then present your own. That's why I asked for your own version of the big bang theory.

A lot of theists are scientists too and you cannot hold a candle to them in scientific knowledge. So declare yours.
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
I saw this from the allaboutgod.com website? So this is the place you got your information about Evolution? Like I said, no debates are going on here!!! Just preaching!!!............................................
The Board of Directors of All About GOD Ministries, Inc.

"The Ministry has a Board of Directors that acts in the role of corporate review and accountability for areas of vision, growth, content and stewardship. Here's the current Board:

Greg Outlaw, President & CEO, All About GOD Ministries, Inc.

Dave Burwell, CFO, All About GOD Ministries, Inc."

The link:....................................................................http://www.allaboutgod.com/board-of-directors.htm
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
this is a problem..... You raised allegations.. I correct your fallacy ...the next things to do is to attack me.... Pls I don't do insult.... I enjoy my debate with agentofallah

Vaxx I admire your patience. When they cannot attack the message they attack the messenger. Getting through to them is as fruitless as trying to swallow an elephant whole.
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
From the website that is meant to bring a scientific debate!!! I never knew that I was being invited into an indoctrination session, filled with brainwashing of the gullible sheeple and dogmatic repetitions of how, "jehovagina" created himself from fornication"!!! don't worry about me!!! I have seen no debate so I will just watch from the sidelines!!! No debaters in sight!!! The website you recommended is filled with christian dung!!!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? - We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.

What is your response?

Yes, today I am deciding to follow Jesus"
Yes, I am already a follower of Jesus"

The link:..................................................https://www.allaboutgod.com/bible-search.htm
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
^^^^
||||||

Vaxx do you see who you are discussing with? undecided
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Vaxx I admire your patience. When they cannot attack the message they attack the messenger. Getting through to them is as fruitless as trying to swallow an elephant whole.
I have to stop responding to him, if I like myself...you see him using charity donation as a sign or measurement to invalidate the claim of the website when...the Clinton Richard Dawkins his mentor demand more than a million just to register as an atheist evangelist....

I believe anyone who want to learn should learn both from creationist and evolutionist website...

I have point out his fallacy...and I am OK by that...

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by NairalandSARS: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

I appreciate the premise upon which your scepticism rests. In summary, you assert that our ignorance of the function of an organ is not a reason to declare it vestigial. In other words, the absence of evidence is not an evidence of absence. On this note, I absolutely agree with you, so does the theory of evolution! However, your conclusion is spurious. You hastily declare it impossible to show that vestigial organs exist because by your estimation, evolution qualifies an organ as vestigial from ignorance. Your reasoning is that it is impossible to make a negative claim about the obsolescence of an organ.

That conclusion is demonstrably false, and here's why:
(1) If it can be shown that organs exist which have specific, well defined functions.
(2) If it can further be shown that all or parts of such organs exist in other species, but fail to carry out these well defined functions.
(3) Then this constitutes a negative proof of said function; thus the organ's vestigiality.

The question then must be, does such an organ exist? And the answer is yes! Most def!!

I mentioned the blind mole rat before, so let's examine the eye development of the blind mole rat (spalax), shall we? Thankfully, this subject is thoroughly studied, so there is good material at our disposal.

Sanyal et al.1 detailed the eye development of an embryo spalax in the abstract of their publication as follows:

"In the early embryos the presumptive eye regions--the epithelium, lens vesicle, and optic cup--appear initially normal. As development progresses, the iris-ciliary body complex originates prematurely from the margin of the optic cup and shows a very rapid and massive growth. This pigment-laden tissue mass remains attached to the corneal stroma, obliterates the anterior chamber, and prevents the formation of the corneal endothelium and Descemet's membrane. In the developing lens the elongation of the lens fibers leads to the formation of a rudimentary lens nucleus that becomes disorganized and vacuolated and eventually also becomes vascularized. The optic fissure fails to close, the eyes remain colobomatous, and the optic disc appears atrophic."

Here, we can understand that at the initial stage of development, the everything seems to be forming normally, then the iris-ciliary, responsible for growing the iris (a heavily pigmented muscle that specifically controls light intake for vision, overgrows, thereby destroying the anterior chamber and inhibiting the growth of corneal endothelium (cells responsible for maintaining optical transparency of the eye). Furthermore, a rudimentary lens nucleous forms, but is unable to fully develop because it becomes disorganised.

Now, we know that
(a) A rudimentary form of lens exists, but does not collect light
(b) The iris muscle exists, but fails to regulate light intake
(c) The optic cup exists, but lacks corneal endothelium for visual transparency.

This tells us that organs which are specifically adapted for vision exist in the spalax, but fail to perform the functions for which they are specifically adapted. Such organs are thus, said to be vestigial.

[1] Sanyal, S.; Jansen, H. G.; de Grip, W. J.; Nevo, E.; de Jong, W. W., The eye of the blind mole rat, Spalax ehrenbergi. Rudiment with hidden function? Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1990, 31 (7), 1398-404.

GBAM!
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by Niflheim(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
At least, even if you want to preach, TELL US THAT YOU WANT TO PREACH!!!

You pretended that you wanted to debate some science, only for you to recommend some websites that have different names, but are linked to one parent company, called "ALLABOUTGOD.COM"!!!

At least you should have warned me that you wanted to spray me with some of your stinking christian dung!!! Now I have to go and clean myself up!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Bringing christian dung to a science debate, and feeling cool about it!!! You are the 8th wonder of the world!!!
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:
^^^^
||||||

Vaxx do you see who you are discussing with? undecided
I understand how human minds work....he is so desperate to vindicate himself out of fallacy he has committed... The best way to deal with such person is to avoid them.... He will never accept he is wrong.... I am mentally stable

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
I have to stop responding to him, if I like myself...you see him using charity donation as a sign or measurement to invalidate the claim of the website when...the Clinton Richard Dawkins his mentor demand more than a million just to register as an atheist evangelist....

I believe anyone who want to learn should learn both from creationist and evolutionist website...

I have point out his fallacy...and I am OK by that...

Very pathetic underhanded act. Yet the message from the same Christian website is very accurate and the same with what he terms as scientific websites. He however forgot that the website is also called allaboutscience.org.

They simply presented the big bang theory as it had always been. He now sees that all he can do is to criticise the website but not the message.

What has that even got to do with the authenticity of the message when the message has not been altered or falsified in any way?
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Very pathetic underhanded act. Yet the message from the same Christian website is very accurate and the same with what he terms as scientific websites. He however forgot that the website is also called allaboutscience.org.

They simply presented the big bang theory as it had always been. He now sees that all he can do is to criticise the website but not the message.

What has that even got to do with the authenticity of the message when the message has not been altered or falsified in any way?
the simple truth is, he is desperate.... He already belive the religious folks are not smart...they can't be intelligent like him....such a spirit is undebatable.....

The purpose of him commenting on this post is to make the op look ignorant but he failed....I have point out his errors. I even realise he is not in the mood to learn...

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
JMAN05:

Ever wondered what happened during the Cambrian period?
that was the period of evolution of animal with skeleton... It does not answer the original question.... Where those proto- primate life begins....how does it start....what is the Cause of their appearance.
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
that was the period of evolution of animal with skeleton... It does not answer the original question.... Where those proto- primate life begins....how does it start....what is the Cause of their appearance.

Everything about evolution seems to be randomly accurate. How can we have random accuracy? grin

The Cambrian period was said to have been caused by The Cambrian explosion or Cambrian radiation and it was a relatively short span event said to have occurred approximately 541 million years ago in the Cambrian period, during which most major animal phyla were said to have appeared. grin

Somehow by some stroke of fluke luck all evolutions events were random yet occurred so perfectly and went against the laws of probability and occurred in such a way that supported life and made life thrive. cheesy

Imagine talking about events nobody witnessed and talking about them as if you were there. That's some imagination cheesy
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Everything about evolution seems to be randomly accurate. How can we have random accuracy? grin

The Cambrian period was said to have been caused by The Cambrian explosion or Cambrian radiation and it was a relatively short span event said to have occurred approximately 541 million years ago in the Cambrian period, during which most major animal phyla appeared. grin

Somehow by some stroke of fluke luck all evolutions events were random yet occurred so perfectly and went against the laws of probability and occurred in such a way that supported life and made life thrive. cheesy
the real issue here is science evidence is not enough...... If we begin to question every claim of evolution theory despite its robust claim..... It will lead to infinite regression of explanation..and this will render the whole purpose of science useless....science is all about empirical evidence.... They will get to a stage where there will be no answer?

I do suggest creationist and evolutionist should work together... If they do I belive the gap in their claims can be cover quickly...

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
the real issue here is science evidence is not enough...... If we begin to question every claim of evolution theory despite its robust claim..... It will lead to infinite regression of explanation..and this will render the whole purpose of science useless....science is all about empirical evidence.... They will get to a stage where there will be no answer?

I do suggest creationist and evolutionist should work together... If they do I belive the gap in their claims can be cover quickly...

True but the major problem has been the atheists who are among the theists in the scientific community. They are the ones who claim religion hinders science. Which is a false claim
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by vaxx: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

True but the major problem has been the atheists who are among the theists in the scientific community. They are the ones who claim religion hinders science. Which is a false claim
this is what most of them think..every evidence of Cretionist is to render science useless.while being a creationist do not mean you are against science... Creationist belief may be non-scientific but Non-scientific is not actually the same as anti-scientific and being a creationist is not necessarily the same as being anti-evolutionist....creationist evidence isn't testable but it can't be disproven either...
Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by butterflyl1on: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
this is what most of them think..every evidence of Cretionist is to render science useless.while being a creationist do not mean you are agsinst science... Creationist belief may be non-scientific but Non-scientific is not actually the same as anti-scientific and being a creationist is not necessarily the same as being anti-evolutionist....creationist evidence isn't testable but it can't be disproven either...

Word!

1 Like

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by AgentOfAllah: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
normal scientific method of carrying out research...get a test sample and work on it...
Great start!

You suggest the best hypothesis (intelligence guess) and you work on it....in a case of complexity ....you have to make a guess on what is really complex. ....for example a part of human body like brain is complex enough....let me suggest an hypothesis on the complexity of human brain that science can work on...consciousness and unconscious of the brain....what is the cause...
Your question then is: Why is the human brain complex? That's a brilliant question. Your hypothesis is that it is a product of complex design. Your hypothesis seems reasonable, but fails on testability (which was what I asked for). Who is this designer? What is the process of design? Have you ever witnessed the design process of this designer?
I have an alternative hypothesis: Evolution. As it turns out, existing evidence demonstrates that the human brain was not always this complex, but grew more and more so through the process of natural selection. Oh, and did I mention the existence of evidence for this hypothesis?
Now tell me, which of the two hypotheses is the more probable?

Yes inability of human capacity to produce or have authority on the complexity of the design is the logic behind complex design raised by creationist ..if you belive the laws of nature can't be change to the desire of human.. Why don't you also accept this law was pre- design to be so by a being more intelligent than human .....if human has capacity over the complexity, then it is no more complex anymore...it can be reproduce, replicate and human can have authority over them... so far this natural phenomenon is still beyond human capacity... Then it is complex indeed...
Simple: I don't accept that these laws were designed because there is yet no evidence to support such a claim.

Evolution theory only provide evidence on how mammals evolute from the initial stage to the current stage....which can still be debated scientifically...
Evolution doesn't provide evidence for anything, it explains existing evidence. And the weight of existing evidence suggests that this explanation is accurate.

Evolution theory do not address if human will still evolute again
According to the theory, only extinct species stop evoluting (I like your coinage). Presently, humans are of least concern on the extinction chart, so our evolution journey yet continues.

it does not address the topic I posted......and more....

In my first post, I also gave you a sound reason why evolution does not need to give you a biography of our shared common ancestors with monkeys.
To sum it up, I argued that you are unable to produce the biography of the common ancestors you share with your 5th cousin. So please, give direct answers to the following questions:

(1) Do you reject the idea that you share common ancestors with your 5th cousin?

(2) If DNA tests suggest that you do, do you also reject the results?

(3) If your answer is no to the above questions, why do you reject the idea that we share common ancestors with monkeys?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? by najib632(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
vaxx:
let's agree for the sake of argument that human share common ancestors with ape

if we agree with this statement, it will mean we are closely related with the apes and that include lesser ape Gibbons and great ape like chimpanzees and gorillas and likewise orangutans... it is reported that they they emerge and diversified during the Miocene epoch ... Miocene epoch was a time of warm global climate than those in the proceeding like Oligocene or the following Pliocene...and science also claim that is the time two major ecosystem appear which is the kip forest and grasslands..

where I need clarification...

who are this common ancestors that is both share by human and apes? any biography about them?

if there is common ancestors as claim by scientist... where do they also evolute from? who is their ancestors?

is science claiming there is no mammals on planet earth before the arrivals of the ecosystem?

I am aware the problem the questions pose.. it will end in infinite regression of explanation...

but can anybody make attempt ... everyone is invited.....
Bro pls watch the arrivals series you can get the complete one from torrent sites

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis / Proliferation Of Churches: A Need Or Nuisance / Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.