Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? (2565 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours / 22-year Old LAUTECH Student Wins N10 Million In Online Sport Betting / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by brodachu: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Brief.

I came into N10 million. I dont have a house but plan to own one. I have the option of buying a house or starting a school business in a rented property. What would you advise? Buy house or start school?

Thanks.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by greatnaija01: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2017
PLS DO TREASURY BILLS for 3 months then use the profit to buy BITTCOIN and allow it grow... YOU WILL NEVER BE BROKE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.

START A SCHOOL WHERE U CAN LIVE IN A ROOM n PARLOUR with bathroom n toilet there for a start... as the school grows you will be able to buy a house soon.

brodachu:
Brief.

I came into N10 million. I dont have a house but plan to own one. I have the option of buying a house or starting a school business in a rented property. What would you advise? Buy house or start school?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by brodachu: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Thanks Greatnaija01. How much will the profit be investing in TB's as you have suggested? And why Bitcoin? I hear they have issues.

greatnaija01:
PLS DO TREASURY BILLS for 3 months then use the profit to buy BITTCOIN and allow it grow... YOU WILL NEVER BE BROKE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.

START A SCHOOL WHERE U CAN LIVE IN A ROOM n PARLOUR with bathroom n toilet there for a start... as the school grows you will be able to buy a house soon.

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by gabinogem(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu:
Brief.

Thanks.
build hostels or rented apartments that will be more profitable.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by greatnaija01: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Sir all BANKS do treasury bills and the one am doing is 13% for 90days....
and for your 10mill that will be 1.3mill and currently as I am typing BITCOIN is $3900 BUT as at friday it was $3200....
so lets say you invested 1.2 MILLION NAIRA on FRIDAY(which was 1BTC) by today you would be have N200k profit because its now $3900 WHICH IS $700(N215K) PROFIT....
no one in this world will give u that kind of profit growth. and by december even at worst case it will be about $5000 which is 1.8million that is 600k profit. My bro pls check google and see the growth yourself....
am a millionaire today because of BITCOIN.

brodachu:
Thanks Greatnaija01. How much will the profit be investing in TB's as you have suggested? And why Bitcoin? I hear they have issues.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by geeyoungmoney(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
You can invest in my business Ideas with just 2.5mil... Reach me on 08151336117 or gloryola61@gmail. Com
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Damolux01(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Invest just 7.2 million in diamond...to get #360000 every week for a year...Contact me @ signature below.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by wengerman: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
I distribute for international breweries in Lagos .I need investors or if you can lend part for and I will pay you interest. contact me on 08050761678 and contact me at olaniyi_ayodele @yahoo.com for other ideas on what to do with the rest
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu , are you really sure you want to make use of the money?

I can give you ideas on what to do with that (less than 4mi)..
not even this biticon stuff or whatever.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by brodachu: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes I am very sure. How do we talk?

Chascop:
brodachu , are you really sure you want to make use of the money?

I can give you ideas on what to do with that (less than 4mi)..

not even this biticon stuff or whatever.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by dotcomnamename: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu:
Brief.

Thanks.

My friend, invest the 10 million in Treasury Bills for 6 months, don't go for 3 months cos the percentage wont be that much, then after the maturity 6 month buy a plot of land from the profit and leave it there, then re-invest in Treasury Bills again. Spread your investments into maybe two or three after first maturity, go for FBN Treasury Bills. Bitcoin is sweet now but your money is not guarantee as per anything can happen any moment from now, the rate could crash down, even lot of people i know are now packing their bitcoin investment money to treasury bills now. Don't invest in Bitcoin yet O cos of this https://www.nairaland.com/4077622/cryptocoins-bitcoins-investors-prepared-lose

Just walk into your bank, tell them you want to invest in Treasury Bills, go for Secondary market, they might want to convince you to do fixed deposit but insist on Treasury Bills. Take a sit, get a bucket of popcorn and keep shewing and smiling while your money keeps growing.. You will never go broke... wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Viking007(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:

My friend, invest the 10 million in Treasury Bills for 6 months, don't go for 3 months cos the percentage wont be that much, then after the maturity 6 month buy a plot of land from the profit and leave it there, then re-invest in Treasury Bills again. Spread your investments into maybe two or three after first maturity, go for FBN Treasury Bills. Bitcoin is sweet now but your money is not guarantee as per anything can happen any moment from now, the rate could crash down, even lot of people i know are now packing their bitcoin investment money to treasury bills now. Don't invest in Bitcoin yet O cos of this https://www.nairaland.com/4077622/cryptocoins-bitcoins-investors-prepared-lose

Just walk into your bank, tell them you want to invest in Treasury Bills, go for Secondary market, they might want to convince you to do fixed deposit but insist on Treasury Bills. Take a sit, get a bucket of popcorn and keep shewing and smiling while your money keeps growing.. You will never go broke... wink
For future use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
guy be kia-ful oooo.

scamming no dey show for face oooo.

i recommend treasury bill its safe, you can use the profit to reinvest into real estate(lands), Fed govt bonds etc.

depending on your level of risk you can invest in smaller business, currencies etc the list is endless.

be like a mutual/ hedge fund, diversify your risk.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Fxmanager(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu:
Brief.

Thanks.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Fxmanager(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu:
Brief.

Thanks.

World Government Regulators have warned that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies users does not have legal protection, “as the currency is not issued by any monetary authority and is therefore not entitled to legal claims or guarantee of conversion. As a result of this any exchanges or purchase of virtual currencies represent your business risk and your investment are not protected by any government regulatory body and there is no legal entitlement or compensation of losses caused by exchanging or purchasing bitcoin. It is well known that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being use for money laundering, fraud, hard drug transactions, terrorist financing, tax evasion and other criminal activities, and the world governments are not liking it and are researching to see if they can track the users of cryptocurrencies as well as the amount being held by them in other to be able to fight the above listed criminal activities. If they are not successful, the world governing bodies will come together collectively to ban completely the usage of bitcoins and other crytocurrencies by any body as a currency, starting from the merchants, exchanges etc under their jurisdictions and when that happens bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might crash to zero. To recover your investments depends on how fast your internet modem and internet speed is, when you want to cash out your investments. Have you ever been in a market when an instrument is rejected by the entire market participant in this internet age? Have you ever try to sell an instrument and your trading platform or exchanges website are reporting server busy or re-quoting a lower price for you because there is no body to accept the instrument and even when you try again at the lower quoted price , you still get a new lower quoted price because the market has crashed beyond your accepted price due to lack of liquidity. We are talking from personal experience as currency traders for close to a decade where brokers, dealers, exchanges, etc go bankrupt due to situations like this. The worst is when the exchanges which, in cryptocurrencies case are not regulated, shut down completely and you loss your crptocurrencies or you cannot find any exchanges to exchange it for you and all your crptocurrencies crashes to zero. And there is no government regulatory body to report to. Be warned.

Note: We do not include crptocurrencies in our porfolio to avoid the aforementioned risk to our investors capital.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by dotcomnamename: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ brodachu,

Avoid any Forex Investment for now as per they're not safe! My 2 cent
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Acidosis(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
Sir all BANKS do treasury bills and the one am doing is 13% for 90days....
and for your 10mill that will be 1.3mill and currently as I am typing BITCOIN is $3900 BUT as at friday it was $3200....
so lets say you invested 1.2 MILLION NAIRA on FRIDAY(which was 1BTC) by today you would be have N200k profit because its now $3900 WHICH IS $700(N215K) PROFIT....
no one in this world will give u that kind of profit growth. and by december even at worst case it will be about $5000 which is 1.8million that is 600k profit. My bro pls check google and see the growth yourself....
am a millionaire today because of BITCOIN.

N1.3m in 3 months or 12 months?

13% on N10m (3 months tenor) is a little over N300,000.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu:
Brief.

Thanks.
10million,open three pharmacy shops in three state of the federation,engage youth corps guys as your pharmacists,in one year you Will be surprised at what you will become,forget all this 419ners trying to scam you.

4 Likes

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by ak22(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
brodachu:
Brief.

Thanks.

Can you invest 5m into kosso wood exportation and #700k or more is sure for you every 5 weeks
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by generationz(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:

How much will 10m yield in 6months
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by greatnaija01: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
haba pls do MATHS O...... (13/100) X 10,000,000 = 1,300,000

Acidosis:

N1.3m in 3 months or 12 months?

13% on N10m (3 months tenor) is a little over N300,000.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by dotcomnamename: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ brodachu, do not listen to them O!

Its very simple. Its your money. Just shake body with smile visit your own bank. Shebi na your bank? Just dance skelewu to your own bank, do not go to any other bank except your own bank. Just go straight to the reception and tell them you want to invest in Treasury Bills. Tell them you want the secondary market. If they call any staff out for you and if the staff start talking trash about fixed deposit, tell him/her you are not interested in fix deposit and there is nothing they can say that will convince you about fix deposit. Tel them all you want is FBN Treasury Bills Secondary Market for 6 month. Period! The 6 month could 177 days, or over 180 days. They will give you form immediately to complete. E don finish. na so you go dey dance skelewu and your money go dey grow like Cashew nut tree! grin . With Treasury Bills your money is confirmed safe in bank. No shaking! I am a treasury bills investor and i am very happy with my investment in my own bank. Don't listen to those people advising you to do all those risk stuffs! Money is not easy to get O!

2 Likes

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
just invest with Fxmanager

1 Like

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by dotcomnamename: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
generationz:

How much will 10m yield in 6months

It depends on the percentage the bank bid for you. I did **** for 177 days which is around 6 months at 18%.

1 Like

Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Fxmanager(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
@ brodachu,

It is not foreign exchange investment that is risky, but rather it is the inexperience foreign exchange trader/manager that is risky. This year makes us 10 years in this market testing hundreds of trading strategies to know that they are strategies that can and cannot adapt to market changing conditions. There are only 3 strong currency trading strategies than can adapt to market changing conditions and has existed since the inception of the online currency trading market. The first one needs much resources and it is the playground of the big financial institutions. The second one has been tested by us in our private capacity for 4 years and has been seen to adapt successful to market changing conditions through the period of testing and is currently being use to run our public currency trading journal to prove the success and profitability of the trading strategy in the link below. It can only fail due to lack of liquidity (The currency market is the most liquid market in the world), poor risk/money management or if the whole world is using only one currency. The third has also proven to successfully adapt to market changing conditions, but we are yet to test it to know the risk/money management parameters to use and will require a large amount of initial investment to run.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by chidekings(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:

It depends on the percentage the bank bid for you. I did 5 million naira for 177 days which is around 6 months at 18%.
And what will your five million give you after the six months
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by SremmLife: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2017
You can invest only 70 or 80k in me, and also get some plots of land and plant cassava (for garri), open a poultry and also a snail farm or a fish pond
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Acidosis(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
haba pls do MATHS O...... (13/100) X 10,000,000 = 1,300,000

TBills doesn't work that way. For a 3 months tenor (not 364 days), you have to divide 1,300,000 by 4.

Interest rate for 3 months tenor is in the range of 13%

About 16% for 6 months and 17-18% for 364 days. Note that these are current figures, they're not static.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by dotcomnamename: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
chidekings:

Do the calc now, its simple maths 177days @ 18% on 5m.
Re: I Have N10 Million. Which Do You Advice? by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2017
chidekings:

He got roughly N450,000 (6 months)

If he had done a 1 year tenor at the same 18%, he would have gotten about N450,000 x 2 = N900,000.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay In Ilorin & Need A Loan / I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria / Need Cheap Data Bundles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.