Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) (39683 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by thomakt75: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nice pictures
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by maisauki: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
hope she paid photography tax...i no wan hear stori o
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
nice shape!!!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nutase:
Haters.com. make una go hug transformer.

Haters how? But she's "worwor" na.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
She looks good to me!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by childrenday15(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
pic 2. The police look like koscieny (arsenal player)
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
I feel pity for the sets of Police we have in this country, Just look closely at this picture you will spot more than countable differences between the Nigeria police and American... First no Long riffle, well equipped with communication gadget around them, looking smart and ready to work.
What can you say about Nigeria police in comparison with mine above?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by wahzupguy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Worwor.

Nothing feminine about her at all, just forehead everywhere.

With lips looking like they sleep where Benson and Hedges is made.

You fine?

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why do they like posing on the streets of Obodo Oyinbo? undecided
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by room089: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Biko nu, shey no be dis gal wey act "the life of a nigerian couple" for Galaxy Television?

Na just ask I dey ask o!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by stargirlolamiku: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Worwor.

oga post ur own picture make we see bad belle people , u can't tolerate ur fellow being progression , o je bo ni re yo ki ire e le wa o ri
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
You be mind reader no be small, I can't imagine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LifeofAirforce:
First timer
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
In order to " Show" now..it isn't easy to travel out..lol
VickyRotex:
Why do they like posing on the streets of Obodo Oyinbo? undecided
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bjgirl1:
You be mind reader no be small, I can't imagine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see as she dey pose everywhere

Even the passersby tire for her . grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Surulady: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
No matter the situation
Think success
Work towards being successful
The sky will be ur limit
Ride on girl ,Ex is Ex u are made for life kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
madridguy:

Chai, see as the road fine like living room

cool headed policemen unlike the killers
See everywhere like paradise

no wonder some people don't want to return back to Naija

Na so my brother.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by ceco(f): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Worwor.

Lol!! ;DD grin grin
U wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Tecno66: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
JosWatchDog:
More: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/09/bisola-all-smile-as-she-pose-with-two.html
Old school village pose. Go show them say na bush you come from.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by lacicrips(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bolustical:

To you, she's worwor because she is obviously not a YAM LEGGER from the land of the falling sun.

People from your side never see good in others, same reason an Ebonyi man is deemed inferior to other flattties.
You're a tribal bigot.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
40kobo77:
Worwor.

Shut da Bleep up!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bjgirl1:
In order to " Show" now..it isn't easy to travel out..lol

lol Orishirishi. Yea, so that when they tell people they travelled, the streets can prove it. Smh. Some of those "Oyinbo's" just laugh at their act.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by MrSazem: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
plzs help me tel diz gal to stop disgracing us juz like village local ppl
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
undecided

See as she dey display madness for road, embarrassing her country
Am sure she must have given the guy a BJ just to snap with him

Oloshos everywhere all in the name of celebrity!!!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Those shoes tho. Loving 'em
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by TJMighty(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
That's a NY Policeman wearing tattoo, 2 apply 4 any paramilitary in 9ja, anybody wearing tattoo s not allowed. Y?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Forehead
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Bjgirl1: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2017
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
VickyRotex:

lol Orishirishi. Yea, so that when they tell people they travelled, the streets can prove it. Smh. Some of those "Oyinbo's" just laugh at their act.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2017
40kobo77:
Worwor.

Where has your own fine face taken you
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Her first time in America, I guess?...this is the usual pix you see from first time visitors!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute / Ebi Onome Celebrates 36th Birthday With Bikini Photos / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.