Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Opinion:salt Or Pepper - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Opinion:salt Or Pepper (536 Views)

Tomato Or Pepper Which Will You Plant. Meet A Lady Making A Lot Of Money / Help Needed! In Need Of Swimming Pool Salt Or Pure Non-iodized Salt Seller / Excess Salt Or Excess Maggi In Food, Which One Can You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:salt Or Pepper by Sakie: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Have had this in mind for a while now but decided to drop it today.
I once read (can't remember where exactly) that quarrelsome ladies tend to add either too much salt or pepper in their food.From what I have noticed since I came across that statement,any food I eat and i notice maybe a little too much salt or pepper,be it at home or outside,I try to access the cook to know if truly the person is quarellsome or not.(I'm not being jugdemental and its not always malicious) although yuroba food is an exception.
I had this Yoruba lodgemate during my school days that his own love for pepper is totally on a different level.Although I like peppery food,I find it difficult to eat his food.In fact most people sneeze when ever he is cooking due to the quantity of pepper in his food.But the guy is very cool himself.
There is this lady I know presently,she loves salt too much.And truth be told,she is very quarrelsome. She can cook six cups of rice with three spoonfuls of salt and when everybody is complaining,she will be like;she doesn't feel any salt.In fact she some times add raw salt to an already salty food which amazes me.
Me personally can eat peppery foods with exception to some yoruba foods,but as for salty foods,its a no no for me no matter how little over salty that food is
So guys which do u prefer:Too much salt or pepper?And which can u manage in a food?
Keep the opinions coming
Cc lalastilala
Mynd44
Re: Opinion:salt Or Pepper by Probz(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Who cooks without both?

I'd rather eat over-peppered food though. I hate salty food (especially salty egusi).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

food! / Order For Your Foodstuffs Now / Place Orders THAILAND FISH At A Very Affordable Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.