Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual (1467 Views)

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) / DSS Accused Of Killing Teenage Boy Who Tried To Rescue A Drunk In Abuja (Graphic / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by Choise(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2017
A teenage boy with facebook ID Pedro Shmoney Fundz being controlled by his age has vowed to get rich through whatever means he can. He posted on his facebook page that he doesn't mind accomplishing his goals through money rituals.

See screen shots of his post;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/teenage-boy-vows-to-get-rich-even-through-money-ritual

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by Choise(f): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by Jostico: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
I pray God heal your negative thoughts to a positive one
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by ladensmith(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2017
hhhhmmm
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Pls tell us when u re done! Let's rejoice with u
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by wakaman: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Poor boy! ( money,training and brains)
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by iPrevail(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
This guy just confessed to a future crime and should be placed on security watchlist, or even more, arrested
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by cuteguy123(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Person when wan/do blood money nor they talk am out.
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by ovin(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
Suffering from "badinfluenzerdisease"
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by LoudNdclear: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Young hush puppy...... gucci awaits you.
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by dollytino4real(f): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
pls use ur prick. so dat wen d cash come others if help ur wife n gf 4 u
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by Choiszman(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
LOL...Dude!!
dollytino4real:
pls use ur prick. so dat wen d cash come others if help ur wife n gf 4 u
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by FemiEddy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by yrex01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yahoo no pay again.. Onto d next one.!! Weyre boi
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by Choiszman(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Over to you lalasticlala, Mynd44, ishilove, lefufu, lalas

What advice do y'all have for this youngster undecided
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by seangy4konji: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2017
it is allowed if u sabi where to do original...

enjoy your life.
Re: Teenage Boy Vows To Get Rich Even Through Money Ritual by favourmic(m): 1:15am On Sep 27, 2017
I have been dating 'HER' for over 3months now and everything is going fine.
So last week I decided to invite her to my place, and she came. When we were
together, her phone rang but she refused to pick her call, and I asked her why
she didn't pick. She said nothing, and for me to check who had called her. I
saw 'SterlingBank calling'; and I begged her to pick, may be the Bank wants to
give US money. After that, another call was coming in, 'GTB calling', she
ignored it. UBA followed and I picked it but the caller didn't talk and I cut the
call. A minute later,
FirstBank calling, she put it on hold; when ZenithBank called, she shouted at
ZenithBank. When FidelityBank was calling, she rejected the call.
Later after an hour, one call entered her phone singing John Legend's song; just
to check who called her, I saw 'CBN', and she picked it and answered the call
well. Later when I asked her, she said that one of her Uncle working there used
the office landline to call her. I said Ok.
Few minutes later, WorldBank called and she was so Happy to pick the call.
After she had finished receiving the call, I picked up my phone to flash her
number...
Guess what I saw....?!
MicroFinance bank. Really painful......
What should I do?
Should i flog her? Yes or No

(1) (Reply)

Chicago Man Arrested For Drugs, Car Theft, Credit Cards, Checks And Wire Fraud. / 5 Legends Of Crime In Nigeria / Small Doctor's Friends Having Fun While Singer Was Being Paraded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.