Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why I Would Buy Iphone 7 Instead Of Iphone 8 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why I Would Buy Iphone 7 Instead Of Iphone 8 (411 Views)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Jpmorgan Will Let Consumers Pay With Their Face Or Palm Instead Of A Card (pic) / Should Phone Users Buy Iphone 12 Now Or Wait? By Pelumi Olowoyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Buy Iphone 7 Instead Of Iphone 8 by Hoddboss: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eventually, we have seen the new iPhones and their specifications… and concerns now would be which do we go for? To me, I don’t see what is so amazing about the iPhone 8 over its predecessor, the iPhone 7. The similarities between iPhone 7 and 8 are upto 85%. Their difference isn’t really that high and by mainly looking at the two, you might be unable to quickly spot the difference between them.

Apart from similarities in the physical appearances of both iPhone 7 and iPhone 8, they also share almost the same technological features. In fact the whole new technological changes and upgrades seem to have gone into the iPhone X.

When observed closely, there are just little differences between the iPhone 7 and 8, 7plus and 8plus.

READ ON, click on the link https://phone37.com/why-i-would-buy-iphone-7-instead-of-iphone-8/

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Vs Snapchat:which Is The Ultimate / Google’s Artificial Intelligence Finds Two New Exoplanets Missed By Human Eyes / A Web Company Is Offering To Pay Their Employees’ Salaries In Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.