Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. (1061 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun Attack A Woman, Remove Her Finger, Shatter Her Jaw (Pix) / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
I just stumbled on this post on my Facebook wall which rendered me speechless and sober. How could a mother be so desperately heartless!
Do you think she's the biological mother of the child?

Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by abclassic15(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
FTC 4 d 1st tym
dedicate dix post 2 all fellow ashawos::semo,Ami,gracy

meanwhile I doubt dats d biological moda of d child
pple ar wicked
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by smardray(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
how did she stop her from stopping breast sucking .. I bet she gave the little girl acid to drink ..evil people all around
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by Mechette(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
i bet she dont have husband....cos if she do,mek she expect her quite notic from him or 1 day she wil cut his J.T use it cook for him bcoz dat woman can do un do.
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by Iloveafrica: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2017

Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by muibi1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Arrest that woman please.
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Daughter To Stop Her From Sucking Her Finger. by zolapower: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why not censor the face of the lil girl ?

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Diamond Bank In Anambra,shoot Bus Driver Dead(graphic Pics) / Libya Deportees Vow To Hunt For ‘charles’, Others / Wife Releases Unclad Photos Madonna University Student Sent Her Husband (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.