Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Become Your Own Boss Today With Just #18,500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Your Own Boss Today With Just #18,500 (621 Views)

Get Any Website You Want For Just 18,000 Naira Only / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / Be Your Own Boss Today... Make Easy Cash From Doing What U Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Your Own Boss Today With Just #18,500 by onyinye91(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Are you a student, a corper or a graduate and still thinking of the kind of business to start with atleast 20k. Covig distribution is here for you to give you that dream of becoming your own boss. With just 18,500 you can buy our starter's pack containing 16 bottles of lovely copaci perfumes. How does it work? The 18,500 is your registration fee to become a distributor. And with d 18500 you will be given 16 different perfumes which are very lovely and affordable. You can decide to keep d 16 products as your sample and use it to refer buyers. You have percentage on d number of buyers you refered. You get paid on d numbejr of bottles they buy. You can also decide to sell dese 16 bottles and and make a profit of atleast 15k on d pack if u are selling as a retailer and order again. We encourage both wholesales and retail sales. For further inquiries and pictures whatsapp us on 09064040681. Offer is available nationwide.
Re: Become Your Own Boss Today With Just #18,500 by seoxpert(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Do you guys have a branch in Asaba, Delta State? I think my kid sis will be interested in this..........
Re: Become Your Own Boss Today With Just #18,500 by onyinye91(f): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
seoxpert:
Do you guys have a branch in Asaba, Delta State? I think my kid sis will be interested in this..........
yes dear. Tell her to call or whatsapp on dat number for further enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Raising 1000 Millionaires Within Six Months..free Financial Empowerment Program / Workshop On Work Organization & Strategic Planning / 25 Metric Tons Of Used Scrap Batteries Needed (within Lagos & Ogun State)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.