Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Do You Wnt To Make Online Sales On Your Website?let’s Integrate Payment Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Wnt To Make Online Sales On Your Website?let’s Integrate Payment Solution (380 Views)

Easy Way To Make Online Money / Google Adsense – The Easiest Money To Make Online / I Wnt To Sell My Adsense Account, Interested Buyer Call Me For Further Inquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wnt To Make Online Sales On Your Website?let’s Integrate Payment Solution by ums1b: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Payment Made Easy: Get Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards Integration On Your Website

Africa has millions of payments every day, but very few happen online. In Nigeria, just about 1% of transactions happen online. There are many barriers businesses had to face to accept payments and that’s but with Payment Gateway integrated on your business website, you simplify the previously difficult customer payment experience

Features of Payment Gateway

• Accept Visa, MasterCard, Verve etc on your website
• Integrated directly to your Bank account
• It's simple, secure and affordable
• Secured payments to accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.
• Small or large business? No Problem
• Customers can make hassle-free payments directly on your website.
• Security; PCI-compliant, with fraud management built-in.
• Very Low payment per transaction
• Different payment Gateway options: Interswitch, PayPal, GTPay, Voguepay, Paystack and CashEnvoy

On Cyber Monday 2016, Amazon sold 36.8 million items worldwide. Konga, Jumia, Payporte (sponsor of BigBrother Naija), are making millions of sales in a month. New entry Ecommerce sites Like Rango.com.ng, Bestfoodsonline.com, Foodsquartersng.com are making good sales on their websites, seemlessly!

A company website is a must-have in today’s Internet-driven economy. But while most companies have a website, few use them to their full potential to drive sales and revenue. That’s a shame, because websites are often a major investment in terms of time and money, and they can be a lot of work to keep updated.

So if you aren't maximizing the return on investment of your site, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.

Features of Payment Gateway

• Accept Visa, MasterCard, Verve etc on your website
• Integrated directly to your Bank account
• It's simple, secure and affordable
• Secured payments to accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.
• Small or large business? No Problem
• Customers can make hassle-free payments directly on your website.
• Security; PCI-compliant, with fraud management built-in.
• Very Low payment per transaction
• Different payment Gateway options: Interswitch, PayPal, GTPay, Voguepay, Paystack and CashEnvoy

do send us your information via your email address and phone number
Re: Do You Wnt To Make Online Sales On Your Website?let’s Integrate Payment Solution by ums1b: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2017
wow

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Earning Income From Affiliate Marketing Programs - / I Needed Area I Can Learn Graphics And Web Design In Aba, Abia State / Bold Question: Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.