Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) (40883 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Groom-To-Be Shot Dead By Vigilante In Ebonyi Few Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by CDCEO001: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
So sad �.
It could be the husband that murdered her or he could have been kidnapped and/murdered too, who knows.
But there seems to be another dead body next to her, i mean it looks like two dead bodies in that picture or am i not seeing well?
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
the man looks like someone with a tiny dick
grin hahahaba
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
She looks mercilessly butchered. The husband must have been kidnapped and killed too.

Another possible explanation: The husband killed her and is on the run.

RIP, lady.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
those marks are torture marks
who knows maybe the husband too was abducted and taken somewhere to be killed sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by ShayGirl(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
So sad!
Humans killing humans...for what gain abeg?
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chai!!

Gruesome murder.
Lord have mercy.

RIP pretty lady.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
haba chai.... MARRIAGE is not by force ooooo..... People should look well before they leap... chei... God deliver us all in these ember months o

Why now? What if the man is also a victim. There was the story I heard of a man whose wife was killed at home and the husband taken. The maid was shot but survived. The man was later found dead.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
International business man
OK!!!! More money fr the man on the run.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by leathalbeast: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
I keep wondering why anyone will marry a Nigerian man!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by arsenal33: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
rbernaldo2:
angrythank god she is Igbo

Kill them all
YOU ARE A B*STARD!
...and i am a yoruba man

may her soul RIP

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
rbernaldo2:
Kill them all
slowpoke so you have no human sympathy. May sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
lacerated...May God help all of us and preserve us against any form of danger in seemingly innocuous sheath!
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
I keep wondering why anyone will marry a Nigerian man!!
Hahahahahaaaa!
You ain't completely wrong embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Kill them all
What sort of rubbish is this? Hate will kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by anthony533(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is so sad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
d way d love of money is sending hordes of my eastern neighbours 2 d grave calls 4 concern,we need 2 call a tribal conference.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Nicheey(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
rbernaldo2:
Kill them all
you're sick in the head,Igbo or not ,she's Nigerian and that's what matters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by NwaMary1: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
May you choke on your bile.

nonentity.

rbernaldo2:

Kill them all
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Of course. Find a way blame it on the victim. When will you people sense. So much poverty warping your minds

billyG:
d way d love of money is sending hordes of my eastern neighbours 2 d grave calls 4 concern,we need 2 call a tribal conference.
Franky826:
angry

For the husband to be on the run it's fishy and same time probable he might be the culprit behind her death.

Dem Yahoo boys in Accra are eye red.

Lady, the young man didn't disclose what he does and you table him to your parents as an international business man, no depths, no confirmation as to what he actually does.

I don't know why automatic hypnosis happens to some ladies whenever they hear someone has managed to cross over 9ja boarders, and they all think it's all Rosy on the other side?

9ja hard but how man think say na beans on the other side?

Now you are gone and the man must have extended his international business to Burkina Faso or Abidjan or God know where?

Ladies y'all should be warned. Get diligent with your hands and stop washing your brains with hypo. Think! Think! Think!

R.I.P

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
rbernaldo2:

Kill them all
You and yours will all die first

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by millik(f): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Franky826:
angry

For the husband to be on the run it's fishy and same time probable he might be the culprit behind her death.

Lady, the young man didn't disclose what he does and you table him to your parents as an international business man, no depths, no confirmation as to what he actually does.

I don't know why automatic hypnosis happens to some ladies whenever they hear someone has managed to cross over 9ja boarders, and they all think it's all Rosy on the other side?

Now you are gone and the man must have extended his international business to Burkina Faso or Abidjan or God know where?

Ladies y'all should be warned. Get diligent with your hands and stop washing your brains with hypo. Think! Think! Think!

R.I.P

cry cry cry

are u OK?
u wrote dis trash to garner likes.. why would u conclude to this? is some of her body parts missing?
allow de police do their job!
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by princesscool: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
You lack, common sense, imagine your comment.? If is ur sister will u, use this thirty words? Zomby
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Franky826:
angry

R.I.P

cry cry cry
l concur, majority of our boys in Ghana are now into what is called yahoo plus and rituals sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
no be 2 dead body dey ground?
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by freshinko: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
haba chai.... MARRIAGE is not by force ooooo..... People should look well before they leap... chei... God deliver us all in these ember months o
Don't conclude yet, wait small.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Franky826: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
millik:

are u OK?
u wrote dis trash to garner likes.. why would u conclude to this? is some of her body parts missing?
allow de police do their job!

According to your conclusions Mrs over ok;

1.Body parts must be missing to consider this scene right here as a crime and at least get some justice for the victim?

2. 'Some ladies' in my comment is generic don't really know why you jumped into it but if you're amongst this 'some' you're welcome be my guest.

3. Incase you escape your clouded mind and able to think rationally, why in the world is her spouse missing and still missing? Not even the police is able to contact him?

4. See I know it pains to be a lady in this scenario, I understand your frustrations and naturally I would jump to defence. But hey, 'some' of you lot are still naive, irrational, immature and plain foolish when it comes to guys across the border. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

5. You were overidden by rage and prejudice by my honest comments and hence you couldn't read properly between the lines, get a lens re-read and don't quote me again
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by Franky826: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
cococandy:
Of course. Find a way blame it on the victim. When will you people sense. So much poverty warping your minds

Mrs over sense.
Mama sabinus
Director of hi-sense
Lady Albert Einstein
I.Q record holder

Stay outta my mentions if you ain't got zilch to say.

Talking about poverty like you own everything and yet can't afford to put 'have' in your weak defenseless statement.

Bye
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
They prolly came for the hubby and met her ...decided to drop message for the husband .

Either that or na d hubby kill am
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by muibi1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Intellad:
Blacks don't have tiny manhood...the least a black guy can have is 6inches.
Re: Nigerian Lady Murdered In Ghana, 2 Weeks After Her Wedding (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
These ladies that would see a man displaying wealth and claiming to be living abroad without proper investigation to ascertain who the guy is jump into relationship, die this way.

You can imagine the lady claiming that his so called guy is an international businessman.

look at the ugly guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos / Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested / Lagos Police Officer Drunk As Skunk Last Night In Ikotun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.