Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (418 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by 224HITS: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Early this morning, LIB exclusively shared the video of Okoye brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude almost coming to blows at their lawyer’s office.

Paul Okoye took to his twitter handle to react to the video. Read what he wrote below

http://www.224hits.com/paul-okoye-reacts-to-the-video-of-the-fight-between-him-peter-and-jude-okoye/

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye by phintohlar(f): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is what happened when you do a joint business.. Awon wehre

(1) (Reply)

LIB Exclusive: ‘if Actually I’m Pregnant Like Everyone Thinks, Then It’ll Be My / Mr Nigeria 2014 Emmanuel Ikubese Appointed As UN Ambassador / I Need Your Help Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.