Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Notice: Missing Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Notice: Missing Phone (1001 Views)

American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video / Help Tracking A Missing Phone Using IMEI Number / Locating Missing Phone App.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice: Missing Phone by softworker(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Please i found dis fone in a black purse around mile 12 dis morning......
If u know d #owner or u are d #owner.. Kindly call dis number 08081983553,
I purposely wanna give d owner back jes because of my church mind

Re: Notice: Missing Phone by greatnaija01: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
a sick joke... this should be in the joke section o.

YOU STOLE THE PHONE FROM THE PURSE... else you would have said you found a PURSE and along with other content you saw the phone... MUST YOU LIE TO HAVE A THREAD?

1 Like

Re: Notice: Missing Phone by Tolzeal(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Go bUy sense ... IDIAT
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by softworker(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:

YOU STOLE THE PHONE FROM THE PURSE... else you would have said you found a PURSE and along with other content you saw the phone... MUST YOU LIE TO HAVE A THREAD?
Mumu no be joke
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by greatnaija01: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
this is not joke section Mr Mumu...... this pics is all over the internet so dont add liar to your qualification.... we are educated and we know how to use the internet better than you... move this to jokes section o......
softworker:

Mumu no be joke
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by softworker(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
this is not joke section Mr Mumu...... this pics is all over the internet so dont add liar to your qualification.... we are educated and we know how to use the internet better than you... move this to jokes section o......
Hello Mr edo gay scammer, wait.
Must you spoil pesin thread.. Oloriburuku
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by greatnaija01: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
your generation is gay

this is the wrong thread for this... and by the way i didnt sell anything to anyone so am not a scammer. YOU ARE REALLY SICK WITHOUT CURE.

softworker:

Hello Mr edo gay scammer, wait.
Must you spoil pesin thread.. Oloriburuku
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by softworker(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
your generation is gay

this is the wrong thread for this... and by the way i didnt sell anything to anyone so am not a scammer. I AM (Greatnaija01) REALLY SICK WITHOUT CURE.

Who u dey tell da one.. We know you.. Work u nogo do.. If u no b scammer wetin u con b ole..
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by iweecureyou: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
greatnaija01:

nawa o pesin carn nut joked agaynangry
iamj
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by fatdon2(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Omo see big big grammar
Re: Notice: Missing Phone by greatnaija01: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
LOL am I see no reason you will say these wrong words sha... but I know how to get to u. you think u can post abi... I respected u and told u what to do... your case will make others learn.

softworker:

Who u dey tell da one.. We know you.. Work u nogo do.. If u no b scammer wetin u con b ole..

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use My Android Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop / So Airtel Too Na Thief? / How Is Mtn Data Network In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.