Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription (4966 Views)

See What Happens When You Refused To Renew Your Juju Subscription / Be Honest How Many People Calls You "See Photo / When Your Best Friend Calls You For Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Negotiate: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
We've all been there, that moment when you're doing something important and you get a spam call from GoTV.

I guess tables are about to turn now...

http://unserious.pro/tstv-gotv-calls-renew-subscription/

4 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Haryanfe7(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
pls wait oo...what are u saying?

1 Like

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Negotiate: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haryanfe7:

Have you tried an IQ test?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by ijobaooorun(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

SAVAGE YOU ARE!!!!!! NO CHILL YOU HAVE grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

7 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
tongue
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by mancheeutd(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

dude thats finishing.

4 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by PapaNnamdi: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

7 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Dopenigga(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

chai,see as you just cast the guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

7 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by emmanuelzi(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

smack down
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by emmanuelzi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

smack down
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by ikbnice(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

finishing

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Donkaz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

This one enter oo

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by SilverG33k(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

Were you planning to murder the guy before ?
Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by easydonmoney(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Say no to brutal Savages!... diz one enta my throat
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by segebase(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

blood of devil
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by aboyaji(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Negotiate:

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by aboyaji(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haryanfe7:
come here. Don't let me chase you about.

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Finstar: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haryanfe7:

My brother, please rest in peace! cry
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Sanchez01: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
What a thread grin

Babe, you need to see what went down here.

Cc
Ishilove
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sanchez01:
What a thread grin

Babe, you need to see what went down here.

Cc
Ishilove
Give me the 411, hon grin

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okay, now I've seen it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Sanchez01: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Give me the 411, hon grin
The OP posted something he thought funny which wasn't, really. Someone questioned the incoherent words on the pictures and the OP went full savage.

No one should be allowed to go full savage grin

1 Like

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

The OP posted something he thought funny which wasn't, really. Someone questioned the incoherent words on the pictures and the OP went full savage.

No one should be allowed to go full savage grin
I actually felt it to my bone marrows cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Sanchez01: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Okay, now I've seen it cheesy
You won't believe I screamed 'Jesus' when I saw the response. grin
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

You won't believe I screamed 'Jesus' when I saw the response. grin
I believe you because I also screamed "what the fff...?!!"

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Noah13: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
fuq fuq fuq fuq fuq grin what the hell happened here?!
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by McTobe(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
chai...odiegwu
Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by mancheeutd(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Negotiate:

Chai... apostle will hear of this....aye le o ibosi o

1 Like

Re: TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription by Roon9(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2017
quote author=Negotiate post=60849488]

Have you tried an IQ test?[/quote]

Aiye mi.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Don't Shoot! / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” / These Cameramen Captured More Than Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.