Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. (1626 Views)

Video: Tension As 100 Years Old Mysterious Tree Resurrected In Oyo / Mr Ibu Finally Speaks On How He Died And Resurrected After 4 Days / Popular Pastor Who Resurrected Dead Man Confesses Truth [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by iamtoluoba(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
STRANGE BUT TRUE.
This is a true life event, just happened this morning @kwarastate.
A man (named withheld) died 14 days ago, comes back home this morning to his family with the white rope used to buried on his body 14 days ago, his immediate family was surprised to see him, calls were made to other family members to come and witness what is happening hoping the man will disappear. after some minute the dead man keep requesting for food, they took him to an elderly man in the town, the man gave him food to eat and he did, they call people in the village to check where he was buried to know maybe if there is any sign of the grave being opened and it was confirmed that there is no sign at all.
the man was sick for a year before he died, butt he is perfectly ok now. the man is being taken to saare for further confirmation. full details will be on news soon.

God perform miracle beyond human imagination.
Re: A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by LionDeLeo: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
The way people dey lie for dis country don taya me.
Re: A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by Ajoboss(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pics or I dnt beleive
Re: A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by iamtoluoba(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
it is real, wait before tomorrow morning, you will hear wherever you re. if you need a phone number to confirm I can drop. I was there yet I still don't believe too, but it is real. I don't want to mention name or pix cos I don't know what is really behind it because its strange to me.
Re: A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by wtfcoded: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op i can sense ur afonja lying skills. U can keep it up.
Re: A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by iamtoluoba(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
lol. ok till then
Re: A Man Resurrected After 14 Days. by Skain(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Guy u can lie...
what happen now

(1) (Reply)

N45,000 Worth Of Recharge Cards. Fastest Finger Loads The Card. Sponsored By GLO / Hausa Musician Rewarded With A 100 Million Car After Attending A Wedding / Thursday Motivation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.