Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mi Abaga Pronounced His Love For Simi-you Have Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mi Abaga Pronounced His Love For Simi-you Have Me (471 Views)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga Pronounced His Love For Simi-you Have Me by legendarygist: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
http://www.legendarygist.com/2017/09/mi-abaga-pronounced-his-love-for-simi.html[url][/url]

Music singer Simi and M.I Abaga recently raised their countenance on social media,the two most famous musicians had an exchanged on twitter where M.I Abaga expresses his love for the singer Simi.
Simi also replied to M.I Abaga''Advances''
One thing you need to know is that don't love when celebrities are nudged on social media,the record label executive (M.I Abaga) and Simi newly did''Passes'' at each other on social media.

READ ALSO:The Singer Drake Is In A Hot Relationship With This Toronto Girl

This incident started when Simi was complaining and expressing her disappointment why J.cole''American Rapper''didn't mention her on twitter,the gentle man saw the tweet and responded by writing:
''Simi doesn't need J.cole, she could turn to him''
She was excited by Abaga's comment,Simi responded see the tweet below

Re: Mi Abaga Pronounced His Love For Simi-you Have Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Make we finish P-square matter then we'll con settle una

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Student, Hassan, Loses Manhood After Giving Alms / Ngozi Nwosu Bounced Back On Fit: After Surviving Kidney Disease View Pics N / Muslim Store Owner Caught Trying To Molest A 13 Year Old Girl. .watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.