Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Adding Payment Information To Google Account - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Adding Payment Information To Google Account (670 Views)

Facebook Now Permits Export Of All Pictures To Google Photos / How To Connect To Google Free Wifi In Computer Village Ikeja / Google Account Removal For Samsung, LG, Huawei, ZTE Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adding Payment Information To Google Account by greatcrown: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have been having difficult times adding my naira master card to Gmail / Google account!

I was initially using Stanbicibtc naira debit card but when the card expired I could not add the new one.

I tried with GTbank naira debit card same problem!

Whenever I tried to add, it will always complain that my card number is incorrect. This has happened with two cards from two banks.

Anyone with similar experience?

Please I need advise on how to resolve it.
Re: Adding Payment Information To Google Account by aurora777: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's like debit cards in Naira don't work anymore.
I think you need to have a funded domiciliary account and debit card (eg dollar card) linked to that account.
Put the details of the new card and it will be recognised.
It worked for me.
Re: Adding Payment Information To Google Account by greatcrown: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2017
aurora777:
It's like debit cards in Naira don't work anymore.
I think you need to have a funded domiciliary account and debit card (eg dollar card) linked to that account.
Put the details of the new card and it will be recognised.
It worked for me.

Thank you for your response.

But paying for Naira domiciled items in USD is not a good idea for me in this era when you can't be sure of what the exchange rate really is!
Re: Adding Payment Information To Google Account by JoshMedia: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
$1000 BTC available

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Gear S2 Smart Watch And Wireless Charger / Clean Iphone 6 For Sale. / Iphone 8 Plus 64gb With Accessories - N210,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.