Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos (50130 Views)

Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures) / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
A woman identified as Mrs. Helen Udo has narrated a horrifying ordeal of how her son was bitten by two dogs three years ago. The thankful woman shared the story in appreciation for the little boy's survival. Read below;

Who said there is no God, Indeed there is God, for he said I will have mercy on whom I will have on and he had mercy on me. On 25th of September 2014 my son was bitten by two Rottweiler, and everyone thought the boy would not live, but that was when God took charge and gave that boy life in abundance. Today is his three years survival of the incident so join me to celebrate God for his life, I thank you Lord for your kindness towards my family.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/little-boy-survives-after-being-mauled-by-2-dogs.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ademasta(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
As if the boy's parents are from calabar, and the dogs tryna take revenge on the little boy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by adajoe555: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gosh
who ever owns that dog.hey

2 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
As if the boy's parents are from calabar, and the dogs tryna take revenge on the little boy
not a thing to joke about.

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by avadella(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
O la la
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by fuckboys: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ademasta(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tolexander:
not a thing to joke about.
That's a throwback picture bro... We are glad the boy survived it.

22 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by avadella(f): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hehehehe... On point grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by rottennaija(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
God is great

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ademasta(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
avadella:

Hehehehe... On point grin
grin lol
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by darkenkach(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
The doctors did a wonderful job..

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hate dogs who bite little children

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by CaptainG00D: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lord have mercy.!!! shocked
Ar3 the dogs dead..?
Are the owners in jail?

16 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by uzoormah(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm...nawa
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
cheesy

Thanks to the doctors and nurses and thank God for His mercy upon the little boy.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by DanielsParker(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
wonderful
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by MustiizRaja(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
this is crusacious

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
See what i say about dogs not properly in the owners control undecided

6 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by nams77: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dog does this to my son? That dog is sooo dead! Nothing will save it

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by dohyn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Typical...no thanks to the team of health care workers that treated the child. But if the child didn't make it now,all blogs will carry it

14 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
wow..the doctors did a good job

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by toseen7: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wooh! 3 years don waka already?, Thanks to the doctors, thank God for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by solpat(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
smiley
God used the Doctors and Nurses to do a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by brendan007: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mo dupe Olorun fun omo kekere.
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by TEYA: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
God knows I hate dogs. Such stupid mammals. An animal that is loyal to a selfish creature like man must be a very stupid creature! That's why I eat them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by spidey77: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Thank God for his life. Once there is life, there is hope...

Do you believe in juju, do you believe that two rivers can confluence an refuse to mix? If you dont, checkout some global cases where they did here
http://expressdigger..com.ng/2017/09/most-remarkable-confluence-points-where.html?m=1
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by spidey77: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
hmm
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by zinaunreal(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
I HOPE THE DOGS HAVE BEEN EATEN

9 Likes

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by DaudaAbu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Really really graphic dawg
Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by jayloms: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm, only God knows what pain that child must have undergone. I'll definitely skin those dogs alive. This is definitely connected to Careless parenting!

Modified

I doubt the act was carried out by dogs. I'm willing to bet that those were the village people of either the child's father or mother, who disguised in the form of dogs to carry out their mission

1 Like

Re: Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos by masada: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
thank God for his life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Man Slumps, Dies While Buying Foodstuffs In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.