Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. (4270 Views)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Got A Nice Job Via Nairaland / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.. Thanks Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Srallens(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2017
I am posting this to let you know that there is hope for you here. The job post you see here are legit. Most of them, if I may say. I got two different jobs from the posts i found here is a space of 3 days. You might not get a 200k paying job for now, but you might probably get a job that is worth the stress and you can start from there. Don't give up.

16 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by tsmat(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2017
ok
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by serverconnect(m): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2017
It is real indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Am already giving up. Tired of job hunting. I am going to start my own business and never will I submit apllication for any job until I get PhD.

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2017
chyy5:
Am already giving up. Tired of job hunting. I am going to start my own business and never will I submit apllication for any job until I get PhD.
see this one...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Lots of Gnld type of jobs here, definitely not legit. Post your employment letter or we don't believe. Srop giving people false and dumb hope. Jobs are scarce and nepotism is heavy out here. Real talk

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Srallens:
I am posting this to let you know that there is hope for you here. The job post you see here are legit. Most of them, if I may say. I got two different jobs from the posts i found here is a space of 3 days. You might not get a 200k paying job for now, but you might probably get a job that is worth the stress and you can start from there. Don't give up.

Employment letter or we don't believe abeg. Its too early for unnecessary lies. Fvcking GNLD agent

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2017
inscreAF:
Lots of Gnld type of jobs here, definitely not legit. Post your employment letter or we don't believe. Srop giving people false and dumb hope. Jobs are scarce and nepotism is heavy out here. Real talk
You are myopic, after many failures comes success, after rain comes sunshine and the rainbow. If u scared of Gnld, do u research before going. Posting of Offer Letter should not be proof.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by puffpuff: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
inscreAF:

I have gotten two jobs this year through nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Aeker: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
puffpuff:

I just might need a linkup, bro.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by BornAgainMay: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Very soon he will com n tell us that is a marketing job

If you so proud of the job why not call it a name?

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Gaybu:

You are myopic, after many failures comes success, after rain comes sunshine and the rainbow. If u scared of Gnld, do u research before going. Posting of Offer Letter should not be proof.

Look at this spineless pig, your use of myopic in this context proves how ignorant you are, it's bad enough that you can't even come up with a decent retort, stupid asswipe. I knew you were an agent immediately i saw your post. Feel free to light yourself on fire.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Gaybu:

Gaybu:

Look at this spineless pig, your use of myopic in this context proves how ignorant you are, it's bad enough that you can't even come up with a decent retort, stupid asswipe. I knew you were an agent immediately i saw your post. Feel free to light yourself on fire.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Very soon he will com n tell us that is a marketing job

If you so proud of the job why not call it a name?

Don't mind them. When lying is life , this is the result.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
puffpuff:

Two jobs? A gardener and what else? Keep your lies for your junior ones.

6 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2017
inscreAF:

Two jobs? A gardener and what else? Keep your lies for your junior ones.
grin
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by puffpuff: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
inscreAF:

Two jobs? A gardener and 6what else? Keep your lies for your junior ones.

You are a fool !
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Pauldaniel02: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Lovely. I gotta start the ones available on this Thread.

Anyways check out my Page for Great Laptops at the Best Price.
https://www.nairaland.com/4062389/grade-usa-laptops-sale#60864937
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Pauldaniel02: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Lovely. I gotta start the ones available on this Thread.

Anyways check out my Page for Great Laptops at the Best Price.

https://www.nairaland.com/4062389/grade-usa-laptops-sale#60864937
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Emmatik(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Shut up you buffoon...You sound like an asshole...I finished NYSC in April this year...My first job was as an Executive Assistant in a Consulting Firm in June but I worked and stopped after 7 weeks...Got a teaching job in a private school...Pay not much but I'm using 2 different home lessons to supplement it...All jobs were gotten through here...I mean Exec Assistant, Teaching and Home Tutors..ALL OF THEM

inscreAF:

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Emexicoman(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Some of the guys here are talking from their frustrated point of view.. U are filled with bitterness let ur spirit be free and open ur eyes.. I have gotten jobs for people through Nair a land. I am not job hunting but when u see opportunities u can refer to who u know cares. I sent twe people links from a hotel vacancy and they scaled the interview at Treasure Suits in Abuja. Working now Andi feel proud

6 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by DrObum(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2017
How do you people feel throwing tantrums and calling people you don't know names on a public forum?

He said he has gotten two jobs, good for him!
Congratulate him or swerve!
He has not asked anyone for any thing nor made any spurious claims.
Why all the bad blood?

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by johncreek: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulation
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2017
Emexicoman:
Some of the guys here are talking from their frustrated point of view.. U are filled with bitterness let ur spirit be free and open ur eyes.. I have gotten jobs for people through Nair a land. I am not job hunting but when u see opportunities u can refer to who u know cares. I sent twe people links from a hotel vacancy and they scaled the interview at Treasure Suits in Abuja. Working now Andi feel proud

Na the OP get time sef! He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. We have seen people come here to testify how they got job offers from the adverts posted here....The OP is not the first and won't be the last so why all these hate comments? You see why most peeps are left behind? Why can't we just have an open mind about certain things in life? Yes, people who are connected get jobs easily, but that doesn't mean people who aren't connected don't get "big" job offers. I know a lot of peeps without connections yet, they got very good offers with God's help. I would advise that most of us who aren't connected to the ogas on top to just apply for jobs, keep an open mind, read very well, then pray to God for favour. Stop doubting things you know nothing about, it won't help you in any way & the fact that you've tried so many times doesn't mean you should stop trying. Keep pushing and be happy for others....tap into their testimonies & pray for yours to come.

Let no situation deceive anyone! Job adverts are real and you don't need any connection to get big offers, God is the only way out for some of us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by HiddenManna(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Pardon, but you all are childish and ignorant with your insults that will do you no good and neither will it secure you good and reliable jobs.

I've said it once on nairaland that it's difficult for some kind of people to get a job. Why? When a job posting is being created, that's when we find people calling it's GNLD or whatsoever. Because of this, many people here on nairaland find it hard to acquire a job for themselves. How ludicrous is that? To those people, no job posting on nairaland are real. Let them sit back and keep on complaining and then getting disappointed.

If I posted a real job for a salary of N2.5 million, who would believe? Because of the huge amount of many, many would call it their usual name; GLND when the job might definitely be authentic.

More so, we still have to be careful on this platform undecided
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Phonefanatic: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
I learned about fiverr here on Nairaland now I'm self employed and earn roughly 300k per month.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by enshi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I learned about fiverr here on Nairaland now I'm self employed and earn roughly 300k per month.

Bro pls can you relate with me... I am so interested...

Enshigabriel@ymail.com
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by Srallens(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
I read most of the comments on the post and i just smiled.. Some said it's a GNLD and others said it's a marketing job. But i will like to inform you that it's non of them. The post is actually for those that come here to look for openings the way i used to do. The message i intend to pass across to some persons here on nairaland.com via the post is that they shouldn't give up on their search, but should have a positive mind, remain hopeful and keep the faith.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Emmatik:
Shut up you buffoon...You sound like an asshole...I finished NYSC in April this year...My first job was as an Executive Assistant in a Consulting Firm in June but I worked and stopped after 7 weeks...Got a teaching job in a private school...Pay not much but I'm using 2 different home lessons to supplement it...All jobs were gotten through here...I mean Exec Assistant, Teaching and Home Tutors..ALL OF THEM

You sound so ignorant and misguided, all the jobs you mentioned are nothing but hustle, i mean jobs you talking lesson tutor you m0ron. Feel free to be the defender of mediocrity please. You that you spend your entire existence on the job section, have several sits idiot.
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by ehibaby(f): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
inscreAF:
there are real jobs here,gome for interview
Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by macanthony25(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Emexicoman:

If you have another hotel job vacancy, hint me up
macanthony.okpala@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Via Nairaland.com. Don't Give Up. by inscreAF: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
ehibaby:

there are real jobs here,gome for interview

I don't know who you are trying to convince, definitely not me, you went for an interview? Where? for what job? please stop deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Man / West Africa Container Terminal Ltd Onne, River State: Very Urgent / Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.