Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class (9694 Views)

Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Desmond39: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2017
The Redeemer’s University, Ede, Osun State has graduated the total of 465 graduands in the 9th convocation of the university.

Twenty two of them bagged First Class honours.

The Vice-chancellor of the university, Prof. Debo Adeyewa made this known while briefing journalists on Monday, as part of the activities for the convocation.

He said while those who bagged First Class honours constituted 4.7 per cent of the total graduands, a total of 145 graduands graduated with second class upper division, which amounted to 31.2 per cent.

According to him, 203 graduands came out with second class lower division, which is 43.7 per cent, as others fell into third class and pass categories.

Adeyewa explained that the inspiring traits that stood the graduands out was the spirit of oneness and communalism.

“It is the first and the most active set that would passionately do everything possible to bring indigent colleagues who are unable to pay their fees back to school,” he said.

The Vice-chancellor, however, canvassed for government’ support for private higher institutions of learning, to aid acceleration of research and the development of the education sector.

For More Details: http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/09/redeemers-university-graduates-465-22.html?m=1

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Finstar: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Hope there's work waiting for them? What's the use of first class if you end up hunting for non-existing jobs for months, even years? Please dear undergraduate, make sure you've a plan B while in school. Try and acquire a skill, something that will help you survive when the real world unfolds. Believe me, the labour market is not funny.

Check my signature for online and offline businesses wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Yomzzyblog: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by lilmax(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2017
remembering make first class in 1996....wasn't easy
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Tic4tac(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Ok... Morning
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by bendutch(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by sam4noow(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2017
they re all as brilliant as me.. Good move grin
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by w1sEmAn: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2017
BREAD AND BUTTER CURRICULUM

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Pludo: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Money speaking.. To say I dey the school, me self go make first-class.. Wish them best of luck in their endeavors .
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by MustiizRaja(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2017
wah do deynexpect in fact all of dem fit bag first class wen dey r teaching dem phytagoras theory awon rada rada oshiii

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by DabLord: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2017
I'm not hating oh but it cant happen in Public universities.
Government university question:Who is the first person to drank zobo
Private universities question:What is the name of your universitygrin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Jammey6551(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Another secondary school students.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
But really as at today I blive most private universitis are better than govt, cos they can prove their result better, d schools concentrate on grooming them not like most govt uni if not all sef that does anyhow. Congrat buddies, go create your world

5 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Barselonia(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
out of how many please
22 out of 465

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Sard:

How person go use millions send a child to school for this Nigeria and the child come finish with pass Both the school and child must hear am, I swear.
My brother don't Jones it o. I have seen someone who spent 7 years extra in Covenant University. However his father is so influential politically that I don't think it even matters. The guy was just chilling.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by babapressy(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Good
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2017
DabLord:
lol don't say it can't happen. Private Universities are already intimidating public universities to give it to who deserves it. The likes of Unilag can now see that holding ppl back from first class would only mean more private university graduates would get jobs before their own graduates hence they have started allowing ppl to have their first class.

Last convocation of unilag recorded over 200 first class. Formerly the public schools formed a cabal where in all public schools people were deprived of their actual grade, the private universities came in and saw that there was no motivation to follow the public universities and that nonsense hence they actually encouraged students to go for the best. Of Course public universities were angry but the likes of CU and ABUAD do not give a damn what UI,UNN or Lautech thinks.

So now private universities, especially CU, ABUAD and AUN have punctured a hole into the practice of denying ppl good results. The public universities that are wise have already changed course thanks to private universities. The foolish ones that have continued the evil practice of lowering students would discover in some decades to come that they have the poorest alumni because their Alumni couldn't compete for multinationals or foreign scholarships.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by bullbull: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Sard(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Desmond39:

According to him, 203 graduands came out with second class lower division, which is 43.7 per cent, as others fell into third class and pass categories.

How person go use millions send a child to school for this Nigeria and the child come finish with pass Both the school and child must hear am, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Harbeyg09(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by slenjaman(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2017
What do you expect before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2017
lilmax:
remembering make first class in 1996....wasn't easy

Chei!!!! what type of grammatical construction is this?

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Sard(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Statsocial:

My brother don't Jones it o. I have seen someone who spent 7 years extra in Covenant University. However his father is so influential politically that I don't think it even matters. The guy was just chilling.

That's true sha. He wouldn't even need the certificate for anything.
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
All this shady private university.Team federal University!!! All of you that went to private university,if you feel inferior about my comment enroll for MSC program in one of the federal university to experience an unadulterated moral inculcation and harsh learning environment.
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Rajosh(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Some of you still belittle first class graduates of private universities but praise first class graduates of foreign universities forgetting that these private universities provide conducive learning environments unlike public schools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by timo70: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2017
very soon first class will be for every body
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2017
vingeophysicist:
All this shady private university.Team federal University!!! All of you that went to private university,if you feel inferior about my comment enroll for MSC program in one of the federal university to experience an unadulterated moral inculcation and harsh learning environment.

Don't allow mediocrity and Nigerian mentality to rule your mind forever.

Team federal university indeed. You are the one feeling inferior if you don't know. Most of you guys are just angry that you couldn't afford to pay such huge amount. What is so special about your federal school and what have you used it to achieve.

Most of you have very poor vocabulary.

That was the exact reason why University of Ibadan and Co started test of English before admitting student to their post graduate school. Go there today and see the number of private university graduate compared to public.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by FrancisAdl(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
DabLord:

Because you gone to both universities abi....don't play yourself

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2017
vingeophysicist:
in order to gain what?, upon all the boasting of public school students, none of dem have nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by salesforce: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
How
Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

in order to gain what?, upon all the boasting of public school students, none of dem have nothing to show for it.

Don't mind them. I'm sure most of them don't even know that ASUU is fighting for them. Very poor educational system and environment and they will still be shouting.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer’s University Graduates 465, 22 Bag First Class by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
DabLord:

That says a lot

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Ume For Uniuyo / Tinubu Transmits Students Loan Bill 2024 To House Of Reps For Enactment / Gregory University, Abia To Make Igbo Language A Compulsory Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.