Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Anderson On The Left Flank - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Anderson On The Left Flank (490 Views)

Sep 11 Manchester United Prepared To Sell Brazilian Midfielder Anderson / John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / Are Chicarito And Anderson Really Pushing For First Team Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anderson On The Left Flank by Kgdavid(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
as valencia has been making his mark for us, i've been coming up with an idea which i think is worth trying. Valencia on our right flank is a much more different player from cristiano ronaldo. for one he is not nearly as skilful and is rather one dimensional. The strentgh of valencia's play is his ability to use his pace to get to the by-line and deliver reasonable crosses. now this is something we don't get on our left flank. in fact the only input we really get from that left flank is from evra as giggs now plays more central and nani is right footed and not that fast(as compared to valencia). therefore i would suggest that we convert anderson or at least use him in that position with a mandate similar to valenia's. anderson should be about as fast as valencia and is naturally left footed. using anderson as a left winger would effectively kill two birds with one tone as when united are off the ball,he could easily drift in and lend an hand.what do yall think bout this?

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool 2 - 1 Atletico Madrid / I Believe Man United Will Win The Community Shield On Sunday: What Do U Think? / Whats Your Top 20 Football Transfers Of Summer 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.