Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Do You Know Where To Hit? "ASK THE EXPERT" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know Where To Hit? "ASK THE EXPERT" (995 Views)

Cocoa Production To Hit 500,000 Tonnes By 2024 – Abubakar / Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? / 12ft Asteroids Is About To Hit Earth This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Where To Hit? "ASK THE EXPERT" by GistToday(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Do You Know Where To Hit? "ASK THE EXPERT"
A very important machine in a factory broke down one day and everyone started to panic, they had called several people to help fix it but they couldn’t, so they were referred to this expert.

He walked in, looked around the machine for about an hour, took out his spanner from his bag �and hit the top part of the machine, then all of a sudden the machine (Keep reading...)
https://muyiwawrites..com.ng/2017/09/do-you-know-where-to-hit.html

Re: Do You Know Where To Hit? "ASK THE EXPERT" by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2017
I don't know the hit you're talking about. The hit I know I know so well.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady’s Amazing Transformation (photos) / Nasrda And Its Centres Cannot Pay Cleaners But Celebrating Year Ending / Agric Support Consulting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.