Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Aceenture Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aceenture Job! (2833 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aceenture Job! by dollyfil(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2007
Pls, does anyone know the format of accenture aptitude test. What do I have to know and need to concentrate on, pls advise. Anyone interested the venue, date and time are below,

Venue: Accenture

IBTC Chartered Bank Building
Plot 1712 Idejo Street ,
Off Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island, Lagos

Date: Thursday 22nd February, 2007.

Time: 12.00noon
Re: Aceenture Job! by lumeedee: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2007
Pls dollyfil how did u apply 4 the accenture job?can i just go there on thursday wiv my C.V n write the test?cheers!
Re: Aceenture Job! by ikhideman(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2007
My guy abeg, tell us how u applied for the test. Thanks!
Re: Aceenture Job! by AfricaFace(f): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2007
Accenture is a great consulting firm with good career developement,
You write their test once in Life,
If you made a second Class Upper just go to their office in Idejo and Drop the CV with the recepetionist
The test is serious GMAT, you will be required to write an essay on 1. Politics or 2. economic Reforms or any part of Life in Nigeria.
You have to be fast abd accurate,

When you finish the GMAT , they will go in to mark the test and then give you the essay to keep you you busy ,
The will announce the result 10 mins after the essay writing
so your success depends on how well you did in the GMAT.

Best of Luck
Re: Aceenture Job! by dollyfil(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2007
thanks for the information, really appreciate it
Re: Aceenture Job! by tee2faith: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2007
AfricaFace,
Thanks for the reply to dollyfil's message.
I dont quite understand the once in life thing that u wrote.
Does it mean than after the first time i wont be able to write their test again?
They are putting up a test in my school on Saturday but i am not really prepared because of the serious gmat issue. I am thinking of postponing for some other time so that i can prepared better since they will always take CV in their office.
What do u think? Please advise me as soon as possible.
I would have love to send u an instant message but i cant really figure out how it works again on nairaland.
Hope to hear from u soon.

tee2faith
Re: Aceenture Job! by bizay7(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2009
To write accenture test, you need good essay writing techniques,Check out this if it will help!
http://younggraduatesjobsng..com/2009/09/how-to-write-great-job-essay.html
Best of luck in your test,
Re: Aceenture Job! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
How stupid are u people? AfricaFace has given an excellent answer. Those still asking silly questions don't need to go near the venue. Its strictly meant for intelligent peeps.
Re: Aceenture Job! by nitrogen(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2010
i am an undergrad studyn accountin in lautech,about 2 go for industrial training(april).pls if i want to do dat at accenture,how do i go about it? Cos i need to increase my knwledge as a student and nt to make money.thanks email-asoxygen25@yahoo.com
Re: Aceenture Job! by nitrogen(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2010
i am an undergrad studyn accountin in lautech,about 2 go for industrial training(april).pls if i want to do dat at accenture,how do i go about it? Cos i need to increase my knwledge as a student and nt to make money.thanks email-asoxygen25@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Is Recruiting Secretly / Schlumberger Aptitude Test Format / Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.