Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) (22997 Views)

Adamawa State Polytechnic Shutdown Over Students’ Riot / Video: Unn Students Riot For Not Having Light In Their Hotels / Kogi Poly Students Riot Over Death Of Colleague Killed By Dangote Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Flaghouse1: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Nothing is difficult to achieve.

We are just not hungry enough, not enough people have died yet.

One day the people will wake up from their sleepless slumber.

I forsee Ambode doing this one day.

It's funny that you listed the ost of trucks. What about the economic loss of life and the loss of life to the family? How much is that
?

At bolded refers loss of live that one go be N30 billion for the account.
I am not saying its not possible to have truck police in nigeria .not soon,do you know the back and forth truck drivers/owners and FRSC did before installation of speed limiters to be installed in trucks,this simple procedure took over 3 years of *we mo ho gree *until implememtation started early 2016
Even as I type compliance is not even up to 25 percent,
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Flaghouse1:

At bolded refers loss of live that one go be N30 billion for the account.
I am not saying its not possible to have truck police in nigeria .not soon,do you know the back and forth truck drivers/owners and FRSC did before installation of speed limiters to be installed in trucks,this simple procedure took over 3 years of *we mo ho gree *until implememtation started early 2016
Even as I type compliance is not even up to 25 percent,

I understand where you are coming from.

But that's not going to stop me from talking about it though. Who knows who might be reading/listening.
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
RIP to the dead and quck recovery to the injured
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
demo4ril97:
you mean money can buy life then let them compensate your own family and resurrect the dead. embarassed

Shut DAT gutter of urs, and mind ur life
I didn't quote u
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Well
I hear some kogi poly student say dangote truck kills people for ritual?
Do u believe?
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by esaias1(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2017
emekaeneh:
Please nairalanders should authenticate information before posting. I am current in idah kogi state were the poly is situated and there is no riot. And even the university is not in lokoja, it so somewhere in ayingba. Me I am not understanding
) speaking of the state polytechnic at lokoja. Not FPI
Re: Kogi Poly students riot over death of colleague killed by Dangote truck(Photos) by Flaghouse1: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
emekaeneh:
Please nairalanders should authenticate information before posting. I am current in idah kogi state were the poly is situated and there is no riot. And even the university is not in lokoja, it so somewhere in ayingba. Me I am not understanding

Kogi poly is located along lokoja _Abuja expressway,FELELE to be precise ,ni mention was made about kigi state university in Anyigba
So next time you see news like this put a call to friends and family in lokoja for authentication
For the records that stretch of road from Felele to Natako is a death trap~recurring accidents with trucks being the highest by the time you take census

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class / Muslim Community Centre Establishes Varsity In Abuja / Ayatu Momoh: Federal Poly Offa Lecturer Slumps And Dies In Kwara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.