Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger (486 Views)

Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun / 2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger by truegossip(f): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Something strange happening occurred in an area in Abuja, following the disappearance of manhood of a boy identified as Salvation after he shook hands with a stranger who asked him for direction on Monday.

Premium Times reported that the boy claimed he noticed his manhood shrank and was unable to urinate after he shake hands with the man identified as Usman. A witness narrated that Usman, an electrician from Nasarawa State actually asked Salvation to direct him to a nearby brothel, after which he noticed a strange changes in his body after helping him

Salvation immediately raised an alarm which attracted the attention of passers-by who pounced on Usman and the accused should have been killed if not for the intervention of the Police. Meanwhile, Salvation said he had never set his eyes on Usman until that night.

However, Usman, denied using charms to ‘take’ Salvation’s manhood. He said;

“I came to the area and asked him where I can get an Ashawo joint. He showed me the place and that was all. Before I knew what was happening, people were already beating me, accusing me of taking his manhood. I don’t have any ‘juju’ and I don’t know anything about it. Today is the first day I will attempt to visit an Ashawo joint,” he said.

After hours of pacifying Usman to undo the charm, one of the sympathisers suggested Salvation be taken to a brothel to “test if the manhood has been restored.”

Heeding the advice, Salvation was led to a brothel where he was reportedly able to ejaculate with the aid of an ashawo.

Usman, however, remained in custody of the soldiers perhaps for his safety.

Source: http://mobizone.ng/drama-abuja-boys-manhood-shrinks-upon-shaking-hands-stranger/
Re: Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger by Financialfree: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
.ftc
Re: Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger by AK6464(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its his boyhood not manhood
Re: Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger by SUPOL(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
People be believing bulshit. Such thing doesn't exist abeg.
Re: Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger by Mechette(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahaha.
Re: Drama In Abuja As Boy’s Manhood Shrinks Upon Shaking Hands With Stranger by theNOISEmaker: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
ah beg make we hear word.. naso dem nearly kill one innocent beggar recently

(1) (Reply)

Officer Shot Dead Was Mother, Wife, 5-Year Veteran / Lost In Lagos, Found In Katsina / Reports Has It That Soldiers Are Injecting School Children In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.