Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (15968 Views)

Who Use First Bank Savings Account For Google Adsense Payment / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by DamionX(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
de1de1SnrAd:

Many thanks for responding. Pls pardon me; does that means I have to have personal website before I can have an adsense acc. If so, pls can you connect me to anyone (reliable) that can give breakdown on how to get one. Once again, thank you so much

You must have a Website or a Youtube Channel with over 10,000 Pageviews.

Although, you can buy adsense from me if you have tried to apply and you were not approved.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
NnaaMenn:

I hear they give fake currency some times. Is that true? undecided
Well, anything fraudulent is possible in Nigeria. But I've never experienced such.

1 Like

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by PStacks(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

Okay Bro, Now I Understand....
But bro, do all nigerian banks have dorm acct cos i would like to open one if am ready to host a blog...

did I just see "if am ready to host a blog"....

Hahahahaha ha. .

so u never even host blog sef and u don dey think of google adsense dollar when u never even take 1st step of hosting blog.

I hosted my blog 2 years ago and im just xpecting my 1st google adsense pay december.

u must be kidding me oo

2 Likes

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by de1de1SnrAd: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
DamionX:

You must have a Website or a Youtube Channel with over 10,000 Pageviews.

Although, you can buy adsense from me if you have tried to apply and you were not approved.

How do i reach you?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by DamionX(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
de1de1SnrAd:

How do i reach you?

DM me
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
PStacks:

did I just see "if am ready to host a blog"....

Hahahahaha ha. .

so u never even host blog sef and u don dey think of google adsense dollar when u never even take 1st step of hosting blog.

I hosted my blog 2 years ago and im just xpecting my 1st google adsense pay december.

u must be kidding me oo
Lol....
it seems you have a low mentality bro.....
I don't have much talks with you so as to avoid insults...
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Emeka71(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
CuriousX:

I have experienced it. That happens when you take dollar bills less than $100 to them. They will pay the current rate for a $100 bill but for $50 $20 $10 and $5 they price it any how. Especially $10 and $5 they price it N200 per dollar So dont take less than $50 bill to them
Yes that is true because I took $1 bill to change and when they priced the thing I thought if you have higher bills that is how they price and I'll be loosing too much.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by profpromise: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2017
*Your Site Is Now Connected*
With Fully Approved..
��Naija Adsense Accounts
Verified ��UK Adsense Account with £32 *finalized*Earnings
Non Verified ��UK Adsense Accounts Available Too.
��US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your ��US Tax ID Too.
Whatsapp me if interested..quote author=javacompgeek post=60902468]
I sell adsense.
U.K. And USA Adsense - 7k
Verified accounts- 30k[/quote]
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by profpromise: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Your Site Is Now Connected
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
Verified UK Adsense Account with £32 finalized Earnings
Non Verified UK Adsense Accounts Available Too.
US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your US Tax ID Too.
Whatsapp me if interested..quote author=javacompgeek post=60902468]
I sell adsense.
U.K. And USA Adsense - 7k
Verified accounts- 30k[/quote]
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
webincomeplus:

Getting N43,000 for $143 means the bank exchanged for you at N300/$. That's what banks do if you use your local savings account (they change at the official exchange rate which is around N305/$).

But if you were to use a domiciliary account, you'd have been able to withdraw your dollars in cash. And you'd have gotten N51,000 instead (based on black market rate of N360/$).

For those earning few hundreds of dollars from Adsense, you might be fine with losing about N60 from every Naira, but by the time you start earning over a thousand dollars (like I do), it won't make sense to you again. And that's because if you have $1,000 for example, a local account will get you N305,000 or slightly less, but a domiciliary account will ultimately get you N360,000. N55,000 is a huge difference!

Wow you the man bross. Please what is this dorm account.. what does mean, what it does ,,it's important and how to open it... please explain to me...abeg
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by lastbaff(m): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2017
hollawaley2:

, last time it was 143$ and was around 43k i even calculated it online, no deductions or shiit. once you choose wire transfer on adsense as means of payment, and you put a savings bank acct, they'll wire you the money and bank would change it to naira to enter your bank account
Bro, what's your traffic like?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by lastbaff(m): 1:28am On Oct 06, 2017
webincomeplus:

Yes, I'm a blogger with many blogs.
You're sighted, bro. It's been a while smiley
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by hollawaley2: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2017
lastbaff:

Bro, what's your traffic like?
300k+ permonth, the earnings are low right, its because most of my traffic is from nairaland here
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by lastbaff(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
hollawaley2:

300k+ permonth, the earnings are low right, its because most of my traffic is from nairaland here
Yes, Nairaland traffic is one kind one kind.. Lol
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by henryobinna(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
lastbaff:

Yes, Nairaland traffic is one kind one kind.. Lol
It's actually not about your traffic source but rather the geolocations of the users/visitors. A US based nairanlader visiting your site would have a higher cpc when they click on an ad than a Nig based Nairalander. The US based would also have same or similar with anohter US based visitor coming from a site like reddit, quora or where ever. Nigerian advertisers don't spend much money on PPC ads and most other campaigns, that's why we have less/ small earnings per click, per EPMV, EPM.

1 Like

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by CuriousX: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2017
webincomeplus:

They've been acting stupid lately. In the past three months, it's been taking them about 3 days to credit my account after Adsense pays. This month, they held my funds for 4 business days.

My other Adsense pays into my GTB domiciliary account, and it has never gone past 1 business day before GTB credits my account.

My experience with Access wasn't cool, too. You have to call those ones on phone before they credit your account. The same applies to First bank at times. But I've never had to call GTB before they do the needful.

CuriousX:

Is it safe to have more than one adsense account with the same name and different banks dorm account attached to them? Will google not easily find out and then ban it? as they expect you to add all the websites you have in one adsense? What is the advantage of having more than one adsense instead of adding all your websites to one. Thanks

@webincomeplus could you please answer this my question above Thanks
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by ACFreeHost: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by JoshMedia: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
$1000 BTC needed
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by JoshMedia: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
$1000 BTC available
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by OneKinGuy(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2018
ITbomb:

I opened my GTB Dom account with zero balance (no initial deposit), talk with your account officer
about the two referees, must they be physically present in the bank? i want to open one too
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Crownfreetips: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bro, how long does it take union bank to credit your savings account
hollawaley2:

I usually receive my Adsense earnings thru my union bank savings account and they pay me the real dollar rate. I don't know what the other poster is talking about
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by hollawaley2: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Crownfreetips:
Bro, how long does it take union bank to credit your savings account
two working days
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by xtremeTall(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content / Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.