Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Practice Projects For C++ Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Practice Projects For C++ Beginners (1080 Views)

Ideas For Projects For My Portfolio / Javascript Projects For Complete Beginners | Udemy / Whatsapp Group For C++ Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice Projects For C++ Beginners by ibromodzi: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone! Practice they say makes perfect and to any coder who wish to be a very sound programmer, practice is something that is very important. So in the light of this, I have come up with this idea that programming projects should be uploaded at least once in a week and solutions will be provided by any coder who takes his/her time to solve them.

What is delimitatiing some beginners I think is the non availability of enough projects/exercises to work on and as a matter of fact doing something over and over again is the only way to learn to do it well. Therefore, I think this would be of help to baby programmers as well as intermediates and experts.

However, the only issue is that I only code in C++ therefore I can only upload C++ projects. Thanks.

I'll be uploading the project for today subsequently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practice Projects For C++ Beginners by ibromodzi: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Project of the day

The government research lab has concluded that an artificial sweetener commonly used in diet will cause death in laboratory mice. A friend of yours is desperate to lose weight but can't give up soda. Your friend wants to know how much diet soda it is possible to drink without dying as a result. Write a program to supply the answer. The input to the program is the amount of artificial sweetener needed to kill a mouse,the weight of the mouse and the weight of the dieter. To ensure the safety of your friend, be sure the program requests the weight at which he will stop dieting rather than the dieter's current weight. Assuming that diet soda contains one-tenth of 1% artificial sweetener. Use a variable declaration with modifier const to give a name to this fraction. You may want to express the percentage as double value 0.001.

Extracted from Savitch Absolute C++, first edition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best thing to do after graduation / List Out The New Animes / A Professional And Good MLM Website Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.