Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You (665 Views)

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by christopheru(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
If u can relate with these, then Nigeria is the best place for u. No go anywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by bjt(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok continue
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
whats going on here?
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by christopheru(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin

Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by paiz: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Haha
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by christopheru(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin last but not least

Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
And when you can't do without drinking garri everyday...

When...

1 Like

Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by christopheru(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oya comment now
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by Pzone: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
hehe
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by kagari: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
I need to show okoro this, so that is the reason dem no even allow am enter Benin republic
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by leonard002(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
that charging port guy no be here o. hahaha
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is The Best Place For You by Aboguede(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Most people in Nigeria always think that Nigeria is not good or the gras being greener in europe or other side but the opposit is the truth. Many people has not had the courage or opportunity to confirm this fact and the onse who did will hardly tell you truth because they don't want to be seen as fools for their mistake or they want you to also suffer like them. They will raither say (them no dey tell man, na man dey deceide).

i travelled in 2007 after secondray sch to asia and spent about 6 years there, travelled again now i am presently in europe. i remember when in was in india and one of my friend who in london then told me that he has return to nigeria and that he will be not travel again. I thought he was wrong but i have seen all now and i now know that nowhere like home.

Here on europe it is all talk about pepers to work like in germany, in italy even with papers no work. and the truth is that there is discremination everywhere and the locals don't feel confortable wgen thet see you because they think that we have come to take away the little chance they might have.

To cut a long story short. will raither manage two million naira business in nigeria than go ti any european country and i will raither take 100k job in nigeria than waste time in europe. there is curroption even here in europe and it us even more bad here because it is done in a very disgusting and diceptive way.

my advise. if you don't have direct family tires in europe better don't waste your money and time even in nigeria there are good schools and if you calculate how much it will cost you to school in europe for 3 or 2 years it is better you get admission in a private university in nigeria. The socalled foreign certificate is just for bragging and show. 80% of great men in nigeria made it in nigeria and it is the still the case even more so today. Be wise. The only reason many nigerians are still in europe to is because of what people might say if they don't come back with big money.

(1) (Reply)

Explore Nigeria With These Top Four Tour Operators / Tanker Fire Rocks Otedola Bridge; See Photos / 5 Places You Shouldn’t Travel To this 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.