Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (37386 Views)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by edupedia: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
efighter:

Typical IPOB youth.

....u are right...that is the way the IPOB idiots see life...mess or terririze other peoples' lives to get rich or die in the process...
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by edupedia: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
herkeym001:
#FreeOurNigerianBrother

...No....#FreeYourIpobBrother....
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
madridguy:
I no go talk. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No talk O; otherwise dem fit accuse you of verbal genocide and marginalisation. lipsrsealed
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin

ItsMeAboki:

No talk O; otherwise dem fit accuse you of verbal genocide and marginalisation. lipsrsealed
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
12345baba:
na your nyash go hear am for oyibo jail. The gays go take burst your ass eh. Pile go dey worry u three times a day
Rubbish! there is nothing of such in the UK jail, say what you know! have you ever been in UK jail?, i have! so stop making up things.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Klimaths:
guy forget that thin ee , if they burst my Nash be too go burst there own too na, na Nijja we be now, we no go carry last
but there is nothing like bursting nyash! in the UK jail, trust me i know! no one goes near any one in UK jail. the only thing that's a problem in UK jail is Gang wars, drugs taking and muslim radicalism.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by kuuljay(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Now that they are marginalising the whole world in drug smuggling,they will not see that one
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Lionhearted: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
IPOD Hustlers

Patrick looks well feed indeed from the proceeds of selling cocaine in Europe. But UK crime authorities are very mean. They want him to vomit all his cash so as to look lepacious again. God forbid. He will rather enjoy his 7 additional years in the UK jail.
Reread again. After the jail time, he will still owe the said amount.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Wallade(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let me ask? Why should he produce the money for the UK government after the sentence? Why are they threatening him with extra jail term?

I am not excusing his conduct or exonerating him but I don't think he should give the money to the UK govt
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
They wont develop there land locked erosion ridden region but will be desperate to develop an already developed United Kingdom
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by tivta(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
efighter:

Typical IPOB youth.

Better than rape and rituals don't you think?
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Milestones: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
BUSINESS, BUSINESS NA THEIR WAY!!! ALL NNA BUSINESS. PROUDLY ALL NA BUSINESS. THEY HAVE CAUSED MORE DAMAGE TO NIGERIA THAN GOOD!!
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Klimaths: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
gypsey:
but there is nothing like bursting nyash! in the UK jail, trust me i know! no one goes near any one in UK jail. the only thing that's a problem in UK jail is Gang wars, drugs taking and muslim radicalism.
guy correct , because considering the present economic hardships and hustling in Nigeria , if you put me for UK jail oboy na vacation na me go for be that ooo, when I come back I go still fresh pass some niggas in Nigeria. If you a nigeria hustling guy, no jail in UK can shake you because na jail we de for here self.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
IPOD Hustlers

Patrick looks well feed indeed from the proceeds of selling cocaine in Europe. But UK crime authorities are very mean. They want him to vomit all his cash so as to look lepacious again. God forbid. He will rather enjoy his 7 additional years in the UK jail.

Even with the additional years, he will still be made to pay the money. So it is a two way trap.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Klimaths: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! there is nothing of such in the UK jail, say what you know! have you ever been in UK jail?, i have! so stop making up things.
bros you done go UK jail I hail ooooo, but let me ask you,why you come back to nigeria now? I better stay UK jail than to come back here ooooo. At least my fundamental human right is ensure over there. Not in this zoo. Please I need d jail oooooo in UK . please have any slot for UK Jail let me know.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Oloripelebe: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
sukkot:
bros whats the story behind that picture ?

Abia sea port
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by badbally: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oloripelebe:
See heads,deport the idiot go Abia make he join im biaflan brothers. grin

A bad week for ipob miscreants

U're funny...u shld be a comedian when u grow up
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by NinaArsenal(f): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Crime doesn't pay.

all this moda fu*kers shouting he is an Igbo man, Pig head and all sort of names...
I bet he is better and richer than all ur Brian miners and Killer herdsmen....
Broke ass people here on nairaland.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by efighter: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Klimaths:
my guy lock up, am not an IPOB youth OK. Just speaking my mind. You are talking like a typical Yoruba youth.

I am truly a typical Yoruba youth, brought up with the dignity of labour. I will never disgrace my tribe nor my ancestory. Omoluabi ni wa, we dont worship money like Flattinos from potopoto republic of drugs, robbery and kidnapping.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Abbeyme:
These UK people are just selfish.

We have our locally made and home-grown thieves with them with properties and money all over London and the UK, they will not repatriate the funds for anything, now they want just 1 point something million pounds returned and still serve jail term.

Evil that men do, goes after them

While I am not supporting illegality, what is good for the goose (UK) is also good for the gander (NGA)
Finally, someone thinks outside BOX, no mind them ohh, thier Beans nah fried beans our own nah Ewa
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by efighter: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Klimaths:
bros you done go UK jail I hail ooooo, but let me ask you,why you come back to nigeria now? I better stay UK jail than to come back here ooooo. At least my fundamental human right is ensure over there. Not in this zoo. Please I need d jail oooooo in UK . please have any slot for UK Jail let me know.

Another typical Flattino ready to sell even his parents for money. Your mates are awaiting execution in Malaysia.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
efighter:

I am truly a typical Yoruba youth, brought up with the dignity of labour. I will never disgrace my tribe nor my ancestory. Omoluabi ni wa, we dont worship money like Flattinos from potopoto republic of drugs, robbery and kidnapping.
Bross take am easy if we dey talk tribe, Yoruba don dey disgrace us in terms of 419 since 1920, nor just talk, nah Yoruba and Igbo be our International embarrassment. if nor be drugs nah 419,,So just maintain make people from the south south, and North make noise small! angry angry
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Xda59:

Even with the additional years, he will still be made to pay the money. So it is a two way trap.
How E wan take pay teh Money, wen E go return bck 9ja
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by ozo13(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Patrick Udensi, these people no dey taya for dis drug matter? Just look at the head of the pig, it reminds me of Napoleon in The Animal Farm.
hahaha
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by YoungPell305(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2017
God catch them they are disgrace to Nigeria read more news at Entertainmentblog
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Klimaths:
I just did the math with conversion rate of 482 naira to a pounds =867,600,000 , that is the proceed of the drugs , UK please give me 50 years join the sentence I no shake , if na UK jail e better pass our single bed room for some hotel in Nigeria. If they eventually bring me to Nigeria to serve my jail term , with that money I can organise I jail break . atleast no more poverty for my family. I no go talk oooooo, kill me make I die , all die Na die oooo

No mind them jor,dem dey craze where did that boy see 1.2£ worth drugs?they are just overestimate the guy.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by win2kwire: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Another ibo criminal described as Nigerian?
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by 1234onyekwe: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Klimaths:
I just did the math with conversion rate of 482 naira to a pounds =867,600,000 , that is the proceed of the drugs , UK please give me 50 years join the sentence I no shake , if na UK jail e better pass our single bed room for some hotel in Nigeria. If they eventually bring me to Nigeria to serve my jail term , with that money I can organise I jail break . atleast no more poverty for my family. I no go talk oooooo, kill me make I die , all die Na die oooo
Do u think that amount u mentioned there is much,that is what some folks uses to buy a plot of land in banana island.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Klimaths:
i am not in nigeria, i am still in the UK. i was born in the UK. my parents are nigerians.
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Klimaths: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
efighter:

Another typical Flattino ready to sell even his parents for money. Your mates are awaiting execution in Malaysia.
guy see as your signature implies , you either an OPC clown or a boko haram, you ready to kill both your parents and everyone around you to serve your slave masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / 2 Men Rape 1-Year-Old Baby In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.