Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks (1740 Views)

The Latest Classified Ads Platform In Nigeria - Oplx / Watch Video Advert And Get Paid / u-Snapp is a Mobile classified ad App That Lets You Buy & Sell stuffs Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks by Globalmoney: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
I am glad to inform you that a unique online classified ad platform has been created and the name is Ojaola.com.
Unlike every classified ad platform you might have known, ojaola.com gives you the opportunity to submit ads of goods and services and at the same time Gives bloggers with original contents to showcase their blog posts so that they can get back links to their website.
I think it is a good and an awesome idea of a classified ad.
Check the site @ https://www.ojaola.com/

(1) (Reply)

How Am I Gonna Setup Optimized Account On Fiverr. / Pure Water Nylon And Packing Bag / Start Making Money As A Student With These Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.