Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

“my Relationship With Adekunle Gold Is What It Is” – Simi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Relationship With Adekunle Gold Is What It Is” – Simi. (1231 Views)

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Relationship With Adekunle Gold Is What It Is” – Simi. by craix(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigerian and Jamb Question Singer,Simi, recently had chat with Pulse News about her relationship with industry mate,Adekunle Gold.

The singer who has been making headlines, after the release of her “Simisola” album which has been trending on the social media. The singer also reveled about her relationship with Adekunle Gold.

Simi, who spoke with Pulse News how she manages to control those criticized her and also told Pulse News about her passion for Football and other things.

On her relationship with Gold Simi is quoted:

“I don’t know why people are obsessed with me and Adekunle Gold, why, I suppose it because we do music together and his voice is on one of my songs and my voice is on one of his songs, so it does make people think something is going on, I can’t seem to dodge this question but I guess it is what it is.”

On other celebrities who show off their relationship online she said:

“I am a very private person, I’m very careful with the things I put out there because I know whatever I put out there is going to go public that’s why am very careful.”

On handling criticism:

“There was a time I use to say, why are people so stressed out about my skirt for example, and then I realized that people can have their own opinion. I am honesty the kind of person who doesn’t know how to be stressed about something. I know every person has the chance to get better. Honestly, I am not a fashion person. I like the sneakers, I like the T-shirt and face cap. That’s how I get comfortable.

I’m just an artist, I love to sing and write, this is just me but if you are going to sit down and just bash me…there are people that actually me and advise me and you would know it is coming from their heart and there are those who just want to say something bad” she reveals.

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/my-relationship-with-adekunle-gold-is.html

Re: “my Relationship With Adekunle Gold Is What It Is” – Simi. by rossyc(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Issorite
Re: “my Relationship With Adekunle Gold Is What It Is” – Simi. by rosy1992(f): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Are you sure?

(1) (Reply)

New Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks / Cee-c Goes Blonde / Amber Rose Turns Heads In Bizarre Outfit At The 2018 MTV Vmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.