Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Help To Open File Compressed With Winrar! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Open File Compressed With Winrar! (1821 Views)

Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! / Awesome, Amazing Compressed Website/Blog Pictures/Images: NO QUALITY LOSS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Open File Compressed With Winrar! by benjaminbatton: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prompt, please, in what could be the problem? I received a letter with the file absolutely WinRaR archived, that is exactly installed on my computer, but opens the file in the form of some breaking brain characters and using a completely different program!!! What can be the matter? In all likelihood it is damaged... And how to open the file? Help, please!
Re: Help To Open File Compressed With Winrar! by blackwood23: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
welcome dear user, you can try to use the method restore using a backup , or to apply to this program, rar file repair, you can find here: http://www.winrar.repair/ I Hope I helped you ! Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Help To Open File Compressed With Winrar! by Ristamike: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Should be a WinRar issue. Repair it or download 7zip archiver.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Health Article Writer Needed / How To Gain Traffics To Your Blog Using Facebook / Come In Get This Well Designed Blogger Template!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.