Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

State Media Says: Saudi Arabia To Allow Women To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / State Media Says: Saudi Arabia To Allow Women To Drive (727 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive / State Media Says: Saudi Arabia To Allow Women To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Media Says: Saudi Arabia To Allow Women To Drive by hassan4: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Saudi Arabia's state media has said provisions are being made for driving licenses to be issued to women. The ultraconservative kingdom is the only country in the world where women are not allowed behind the wheel.

Citing a royal decree, Saudi state media on Tuesday reported that women would be allowed to drive.

"The royal decree will implement the provisions of traffic regulations, including the issuance of driving licenses for men and women alike," the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said.

For full article: http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=24799

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Was At The / How Can I Renew My Drivers Licence? / How To Apply For An Instructional Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.