Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Urgent Help On Volkswagen Vento 1.8litre Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Help On Volkswagen Vento 1.8litre Engine (1074 Views)

Sincere Advise Needed On Volkswagen Jetta 2005 / Please, What's Your View On Volkswagen Products Especially Transporter. / Peugeot 806,1.8litre, Alluminium Stalls When The Temperature Approach 70 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On Volkswagen Vento 1.8litre Engine by dexterbam(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello car fellas please I need an urgent advice I have a volkswagen vento sedan 1.8litre engine. Suddenly the driver driving it gave a complain about the engine oil going down in less than few trips of work cos I just serviced the engine few days back and to my amaze the whole engine oil has gone down please
What is the problem?
And how can it be rectify before it knock the engine?
**Note the exhaust doesn't bring out black smoke and the engine sound very good and cool
Re: Urgent Help On Volkswagen Vento 1.8litre Engine by honmusa(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
dexterbam:
Hello car fellas please I need an urgent advice I have a volkswagen vento sedan 1.8litre engine. Suddenly the driver driving it gave a complain about the engine oil going down in less than few trips of work cos I just serviced the engine few days back and to my amaze the whole engine oil has gone down please
What is the problem?
And how can it be rectify before it knock the engine?
**Note the exhaust doesn't bring out black smoke and the engine sound very good and cool
U can only lose oil through 3 reasons
1.External leak :Physical leak that is obvious to the eye
2.Internal leak :Worn valve seal,worn piston ring,etc
3.Non-genuine oil
Look for your issue within this !!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help On Volkswagen Vento 1.8litre Engine by dexterbam(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
honmusa:

U can only lose oil through 3 reasons
1.External leak :Physical leak that is obvious to the eye
2.Internal leak :Worn valve seal,worn piston ring,etc
3.Non-genuine oil
Look for your issue within this !!

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Learn How To Drive / Toyota Avensis 2004 Without Catalyst Sensor / --car Vision Sun Shade-- Highly Recommended For Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.