Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Sweet Business: If You Know Or Have Contact With School Proprietors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sweet Business: If You Know Or Have Contact With School Proprietors (887 Views)

We Buy All Types Of Gift Cards And Bitcoin @ Sweet Rate / E Currency... Sell Your Bitcoins, Paypal Funds And Gift Cards At Sweet Rate. / Company Registration @ Sweet Rate (45,000 ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Business: If You Know Or Have Contact With School Proprietors by onnetcas(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello,

I have a product that school owners would want and I want to partner with people who have access to school proprietors.

For every deal struck through you, you'll be getting a minimum of 30k and can be as high as 50-75k.

If you currently have access to school proprietors or have a way of accessing them, send a mail with your contact details to

webpreneurdiary(at)yahoo.com

I will personally call you for further discussion.

I live in portharcourt, so I will prefer to deal with people in Rivers state and neighbouring states plus Lagos (I visit Lagos from time to time)

Please don't drop your contact details on this thread.

Only very serious minded individuals should contact

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sale Craigslist Leads ....200 Free Leads For The First Order ! / Pvc Coated Chain Link Fence / Hire A Photo Booth For Your End Of Year Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.