Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Data Companies That Market On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Data Companies That Market On Nairaland (394 Views)

Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead / Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Companies That Market On Nairaland by Scentofawoman: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hi all,
There are so many of these offers here on Nairaland. Mouthwatering offers I must say. Now my question is;
1) How do these guys get there data? Do they buy from telcos? If so, why are there offers more attractive than what even the telcos themselves sell? Where exactly do they get theirs from?
2) Are they legit sources? Do I stand the risk of getting my sim blacklisted later on account of using these services? Is it really advisable to patronize them? Are there any implications?
3) Are they reliable? Are the services really good? Or do we have stories that touch later.
4) Is the data consumption rate normal? Or do they give with the right hand only to take back with the left? Do they really live up to there word?
Lastly, as you might have noticed this is in the business section, is it advisable to use their services for business where you never want to disappoint customers?

I'd really appreciate it if I can get incisive responses to these.
Thanks in anticipation.
God bless you all.
Re: Data Companies That Market On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
am using one of the service. its 100% legit. speaking for myself
Re: Data Companies That Market On Nairaland by Scentofawoman: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
edeboy:
am using one of the service. its 100% legit. speaking for myself
Please recommend.
Re: Data Companies That Market On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
i came across it online and tested it and it went well. Note: There are many others working fine, i.suggest u contact me via fb or whatsapp through my line below. dont want to ger b*n for posting link

(1) (Reply)

4 Things A Service Business Should Get Right / What Is Bitcoin. / Jesus Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.