Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad (437 Views)

The Damn City ( Zamfara) - Ahmad Muhammad Jamiu / The Lagos Unseen by Victoria Omoghena Edidi / The Unseen Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2017
[b]World Of The 'Unseen'

INRODUCTION

A story of mysteries, spirituality, realities, magic and religion chaos and world darkness.

This story is as a result of comprehensive reading and study of the Word of God(Quran)

And It can be read by people of any tribe, race, age or religion.

It has been written with love for the pleasure and understanding of all readers.
It contains some censored scenes, but it is not a romantic novel.

The Main Theme of this story is, Religious Chaos and world darkness.
In this story, readers would discover one of the unseen beings in existence and how they affect the human beings, human activities and the world at large.

This unseen beings are known as Jinns in the Koran.

They have been called many names such as demons, spirits, UFOS, Aliens, devils, extra terrestial powers, angels of darkness, ghosts,etc.

However, the Christians still have not gotten the right descriptions of this beings because their Holy Book have been interpolated, corrupted, and polluted by the "lying pens of the scribes"

May Almighty God, the Most Exalted save them and lead them again to the straight path.

Read on and be saved.

This story have been written as a result of extensive research.

It is open for discussion.[/b]
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by RealLordZeus(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Following
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
PROLOGUE

The Jinns

Surah Al-Rahman, Verse 15:
And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 27:
O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

The jinns
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
The jinns are 'unseen' living beings, created from smokeless fire. They were created like human beings, having their own tribes, races, sects, beliefs, traditions and religions. They were created like humans, so, they can reproduce, think, reason, invent and organise themselves. The Jinns can change to any form physically but in their original form, they can not be seen.

A jinn can take on the form of a snake, a rat, a tree, a human, etc.

They have higher ability more than any human being.

They penetrate into the heart of human to listen to his/her thought and control them.

Due to their higher intelligence, we would conclude that the jinns have their own technologies, innovations, educations, etc.

Every human being in existence, have a jinn assigned for him/ her.

We see many things happening in this life but we should know that the jinns have been in existence before mankind was ever created. They have much experience.

Only Almighty God knows how far they have gone in developing themselves and in deceiving mankind.

The Jinns have the ability to travel fast even faster than a plane or a jet.

They can travel to heaven to steal any necessary information. If any jinn does that, he mixes thousands of lies with any truth he had stolen.

Reading this story carefully, you would get to know much about the activities of the jinns and how some of them who has already gone astray have vowed to lead man astray with satan as their supporter.

And Only Almighty God knows the best.
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2017
PROSE

Muzulu, a male jinn from the tribe of tokan, a black race. A very intelligent, smart and wicked jinn tells about his dealings and activities with humans.

Gtsoy a female jinn from the tribe of ghuty, a white race, tells us about her dealings with humans.
She is a very heartless, wicked and promiscous jinn.
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by tahir01(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Continue na.
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Am sorry for the delay am at work and quite busy. When am less busy, I will write more. So, if you are following just type following if you can then I will always mention you in the next posts.
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
World Of The Unseen
EPISODE 1

MUZULU'S NARRATION

I am Muzulu.
I am about to tell you about my life.

My father and mother have died long time ago. They lived close to three hundred years. I am from the black race amongst the jinns. As a jinn we were all created on this earth before mankind ever existed. We can live on this earth as long as we want to and we can go to another planet to live as long as we want to.

I can take any physical form I want to but I cant take the form of angels and the messengers of Almighty and that is the limit He The Most Exalted has set for us.

Angels were created from pure light.

We the jinns were created from a smokeless flame of fire

Man was created from a sounding clay soil.

I love playing with humans so much because many of them are so ignorant and naive.

We the jinns outnumber the humans on earth.

That was why their bible said "My people are destroyed because they lack knowledge"

I have been roaming about the world for hundred years now playing and deceiving, tricking teasing many humans. It is not surprising that some of them are worshipping me as a god.

In Africa, those who practise voodoo always summon me to do their evil deeds. I love fun alot so i will just go and do those evil things. At times, I will enter a tree and start speaking those peole around would start worshipping me and start calling me their god. Hahaha! Life is very sweet.

The So called priest would sacrifice a goat and leave it there. I would take the form of a maggot and then i would enter the corpse of the gost and start eating it to my satisfaction. But i would only do that when the goat has beginning to rot.

I am going to hell and i know that am already lost so i wannt to lead many to hell and this is a project have been succeeding ever since.

I remember the last time i was carrying out my project in a village at west africa
Re: World Of The 'unseen' By Ahmad by markmatin(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2017
World Of The Unseen

Episode 2

Continued from Ep.1

I visited a village in west africa in a country, Nigeria.
It was a yoruba village. In Oyo state. The name of the village waa Oro.

There was a man in the village. He was a very poor hunter. I saw him on one of his hunting ventures chasing a deer.

I stood above the forest and began to listen to the thoughts of the man. His thoughts were filled with funny things. He wanted to slaughter the deer so that he would impress her.

However, the deer escaped. So, he sat down in the forest and began to cry calling on all the gods he can summon to help him find the deer.

Seeing this as an oppurtunity to lead him more astray, I went into the forest standing in front of him, i appeared as an old man, wearing red singlet, red khaki shorts with smoke coming out from my mouth and an axe.
He was shocked and wanted to shoot. He shot but I just stood there frowning...
To be cont. .

(1) (Reply)

La Luna Sangre December 26 2017 / Looking For An Editor / Got Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.