Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2250 Views)

Spiritual Uses Of The Aloe Vera Plant / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer by asarebabson: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2017
After fruitlessly trying various medication for the treatment of peptic ulcer for some times now. I resulted in under taking research on the net for the best medicine of ulcer. However, I came across a product called "Forever Aloe vera Gel" which the writer claimed to be the best cure for peptic/stormach ulcer.

I will highly appreciate ur professional advice on the aforementioned product and if any one has used it before should also share with me his/her experiences base on the effectiveness of the product on ulcer or otherwise.

Although, I have already ordered for the stuff but ur kind advice can go a long way to either councel the
Re: Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer by Nnamdidaniel88: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2018
asarebabson:
After fruitlessly trying various medication for the treatment of peptic ulcer for some times now. I resulted in under taking research on the net for the best medicine of ulcer. However, I came across a product called "Forever Aloe vera Gel" which the writer claimed to be the best cure for peptic/stormach ulcer.

I will highly appreciate ur professional advice on the aforementioned product and if any one has used it before should also share with me his/her experiences base on the effectiveness of the product on ulcer or otherwise.

Although, I have already ordered for the stuff but ur kind advice can go a long way to either councel the
the aloe vera gel is capable of helping any situation as ailment in the human system but for maximum result there are some other supplements you might need. Call 08102684828
Re: Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer by febby419(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pls I want to know if u used that gel and if it worked

(1) (Reply)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Sex Tape Leaked : Part 2 – Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape / Quitting Nairaland For Good.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.