Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (49249 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by dabiton: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2017
And who is your own father? who on earth can afford to live happily with this disrespectful ashawo?
Your son, your son, is this how your own mother was?... does he not have Churchill as a father?
Na the Churchill too gentle sef, if na me I will take that boy from your sorry life and your expired pussy can never see him again!
what a bittch, what a useless human being!
mek I stay my lane and leave this matter for the actors!!!

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Adebowale89(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
God saved that bro from this wicked woman. no one will talk now but if its Lola they will be screaming wicked woman up and down like person wey sell his birthright for a pot of porridge

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by ICEMAN(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2017
This woman is and will always be a WORTHLESS AND USELESS person. I have no regard whatsoever for this poor specimen of a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
who carezzzz

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by 2shure: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Abegi
Apako
Useless lady
Blrach bleach
Smell smell
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Praktikals(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
sophoccles:

Damn right. The real story between the lines is that Churchill is Obasanjo's illegitimate son, but he can't claim him because of the relationship between the two families.

How does Baba explain to the world that he was banging his gardener's wife on the sly? Big shame!
Bros, konji na real bastard
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by hatchy(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2017
My own father was a palm wine tapper and here I am today,a multi millionaire with several bukuru degree.

So if he had been a Gardner, perhaps I would be the president of Afghanistan or Russia.

Trailer load of Buhari cow dung fall on that foolish Toto Decay.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by holluphemydavid(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2017
see painment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by crisycent: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2017
This one enter.....

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by nnokwa042(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Father a gardener, but she choose to marry him? Tonto needs psychotic evaluation......

A gardener's son that becomes a philanthropists...... I wish my father too was a Gardener and my Mother a market trader.......
u dey mind the yeye girl she don loose olakunle let her go and marry Benin person wey dey hungry her since,shebi she say Igbo men too dey control say na Benin person she go marry

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
u dey mind the yeye girl she don loose olakunle let her go and marry Benin person wey dey hungry her since,shebi she say Igbo men too dey control say na Benin person she go marry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

God forbid bad thing!!

Benin Association of Nigeria and diaspora are saying; we don't need her to pollute the land !!

This thing fit cause war oooo!!!!

Tonto should go back to her source which is choba cos she is a very typical Ikwerre girl (raaaaaaazz chic).

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
emmabest2000:

But them resemble small

I no trust BABA ooooo

Unfollow thread..,,,

exactly my thought. I no trust baba o. they too look alike facially and same height

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by sukkot: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
big churchs papa was a mean lawn mower and hedge trimmer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by sukkot: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
See as she use style talk her mind..... Fear women
how much are those caps ?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by olusun43(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Waiting for Churchill's response .... When would they end this drama?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by ICEMAN(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
This is why parents always advise their children never to marry someone beneath them. If the man had married his intellectual or social equal this would never had happened. This woman is embarrassment to herself and her family. She has already been disgraced with her bride price issue. She just doesn't know when to stop. Short and simple. She's a dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2017
This bae gat brain gay
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by emperork: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2017
She's a pathetic liar, do you think reasonable nigerians will believe your words again? You claimed to pay your own bride price but your family later returned the money to Churchill's family in full. Stop lying because you want people to pity you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by ComputerSeller: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
This woman will not rest until she has caused Churchhill to fall. Such is the attitude of a wicked woman. Even if his father was a beggar he has changed the course of history. Tonto should grow up. I am convinced Tonto was the violent one.

Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by meenath: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
I wish my father was churchhill's father's colleague then. I for no dey here dey read and comment untop yeye talk like this. May God calm you down and give you peace @tontolet. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Tonto ws wronged and treated badly bt she needs to calm down. Azuka shud stop being used and churchchill shud apologize and everybody can move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by SHANGALORLOR: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Babe (Tonto Dike) or what ever. I advice you just keep calm or settle your differences indoors no matter what because the more you continue to air your challenges in other to get justice the more harm you do to yourself and your bright future. People must contest what so ever you post here,in other for you to say/post more there by given your enemies the directions to your loop holes which is very dangerous because it can lead to your down fall.

kindly take note of this: Always remember that you are a public figure that people are looking up to. Think about it.

Regards.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by stmattj: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Ghen ghen >: grin kiss
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2017
This girl is funny. Churchill never came out to say obasanjo is his dad. He probably calls him dad out of respect or because obasanjo helped him and his family.

It is YOU dt came out to claim obasanjo as ur fatherinlaw during ur engagement. Just because u want to show off to all ur haters.

Sister tonto, dis thing is really paining u. Is it because theres no husband to dash you 10million naira this christmas?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nigeman: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2017
The Father of your son? see what will later become of this woman, I am not God
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by luvtoyota(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
This stupid woman should let us rest with her marital issues . Go to court and settle the matter . What is our own with you and your king and obasanjo? Na only you divorce for Lagos? Even obasanjo son divorce. Make we hear word jare

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by ahbey(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2017
I had always blame guy if they have failed marriage. As a man if you are not ready for marriage.....stay off it. It means 2 of them never fall in love or truly want themselves together....THEY JUST WANT SOCIAL MEDIA MARRIAGE. LET SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZING AND CREATING TRAFFIC FOR THE BLOGGER. That´s what the marriage was meant for.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by babapressy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funny woman �
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by rose54321: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't really like her person, but I feel for her. She's really hurting. Damn to take the time to write such a long reply damn ko easy.

They should just reconcile, or God give her the grace to move on. Because as a true born again she no suppose dey publicly curse person na.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
I bet many of you castigating this woman didn't read the writeup, you all let the topic of the writeup play on your intelligence, that's how dumb Nigerians are. Read what she said and stop the hate, as if all the ladies on this thread are any better... Useless bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by BigIyanga: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
And my father was a carpenter in the village, but now I own my destiny and an employer of labour!! So what??
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh by stilldoingokay(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
seriously women claim victim alot, there don't see they're bad action as anything,
they're the victim that is what their want you to believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / ChaCha Eke Weds Austin Faani (Pictures) / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.