Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Edible Groundnut Cake Production - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Edible Groundnut Cake Production (1074 Views)

Sponge Cake Production Line | Cup Cake Making Machine / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups / Cockroaches Are Edible And Healthy To Eat, Find Out Why You Should Eat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edible Groundnut Cake Production by Dnockeror333(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2017
I just arose to a start. It beat me that it is only in the North that we use to buy a type of groundnut moulded into a large Cake, always sliced with a knife.

Please, who can teach us how this Cake is being produce, from beginnng to end? Please, with love.

(Once more, let me plead with the Mod, please allow this go on the front page for publicity, that others may learn a new business sence).
Re: Edible Groundnut Cake Production by Dnockeror333(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
This is just an example but not so big:

(1) (Reply)

Ewedu Wey Dey Burst Brain / See The Big Snake Killed In Akure Today. / Brand Of Beer You Enjoy Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.