Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State (15600 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by money121(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
A blog Reader send this!!

''Stella,I hope this meet u well, right now am so pained and disappointed in our system here in Lagos Nigeria after working selflessly as a health volunteer with the Lagos state ministry of health for 5yrs plus with a stipend of 40k with no increment or promotion but promises that was not fulfilled we were layed off just like that without notice or benefit its so sad. Here is a copy of the disengagement letter''

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/09/lagos-state-ministry-of-health-sacks.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by money121(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmmm..Happening at a time when the healthcare system in the Country is Wobbling on one leg... sad sad

READ MORE @: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/09/lagos-state-ministry-of-health-sacks.html?m=1
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by nairavsdollars(f): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
They should also sack those old nurses and caregivers in the state general hospitals. All they do is gossip, talk APC politics and abuse patients EVERYDAY!

12 Likes

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by lizzygrace(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
How dem go feed now?
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by FitnessDoctor: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
The first time I went to a General Hospital for some injections to combat cat bite, I was beyond shocked, these General Hospitals are nothing to write home about.
And as expected many of the doctor are either underqualified or outdated. The case of health issurance is at ground zero.
Which is why I advice my readers to always begin their day with exercise because prevention is better than cure.
And always try to learn about homemade remedies, lesser side effects and better results. You can learn more about fitness and lifestyle on my blog www.realfitbody.com.
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by obi4eze(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by Taviajack(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Another set of people sent to the street..
Unemployment go increase again
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by obi4eze(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
G
G for Gerrarahere
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by mathew95(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is bad
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by glowreeyah90: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by Abudu2000(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
They should also sack those old nurses and caregivers in the state general hospitals. All they do is gossip, talk APC politics and abuse patients EVERYDAY!
I concur
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by hardywaltz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by DisGuy: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Volunteer has a different meaning in Nigeria?

volunteers asking for promotions? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by ignis: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
e go better..
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by FitnessDoctor: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
obi4eze:

G for Gerrarahere
I just updated it. Happy Independence in Advance from your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by Tonason: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is why you must not study too hard to obtain good grades, only to end up being a slave, because only a slave can be treated like this, Read, Rich Dad poor Dad and become wise, it's not yet late, contact me if you want to secure your financial freedom.
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by d33types: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
OP, you and sdk blog are the ignorant ones who do not know the job limits of a volunteer. . It was not a permanent job and definitely not expected to pay very well.
What you're doing is blackmail

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by obonujoker(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
glowreeyah90:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Foolish scammer... sopona fall on you.... why do all monickers that quoted you end with numbers?? I guess they are your cloned pseudonyms ba..... ozuor!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
okay
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by blackpanda: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
You are a volunteer not a worker. Oloshi

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by admindim: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
ohh great
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by admax(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
You people just take those on social media for fools, well I don't blame you.

You are not a worker but a health volunteer (very obvious from the disengagement letter) and they are even generous by giving you guys N40k stipends per month because as the name implies, you volunteered for the job!

Go look for another work than crying foul. 5 years working experience as a volunteer is enough to get you another job in the industry.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by free2ryhme: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
money121:
A blog Reader send this!!

''Stella,I hope this meet u well, right now am so pained and disappointed in our system here in Lagos Nigeria after working selflessly as a health volunteer with the Lagos state ministry of health for 5yrs plus with a stipend of 40k with no increment or promotion but promises that was not fulfilled we were layed off just like that without notice or benefit its so sad. Here is a copy of the disengagement letter''

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/09/lagos-state-ministry-of-health-sacks.html?m=1

health volunteers are being disengaged
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by Orpe7(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na today?
When them sack me and my colleagues in lagos state blood transfusion nko.
Dude my advice dont try fighting the gov
U won'twin
Just move on
God help u.
Now them wan employ for local gov level again only to sack them later abi

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by CoCoLav(f): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Misleading topic. The letter obviously says health volunteers not staff.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by davillian(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
1st October independence day
1st October Easterner are expected to leave the north.
1st October TSTV launch
1st October lagos sacks health workers.
It's gonna be a great day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by speak2me2015: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Attention seeker, e pain you well.
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by molas02: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
How dem go feed now?
don't they save from 40k for 5 good years. they are volunteer not yet civil servant they should kn ds will happen anyway

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by joenor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
it's ok, come let me give u job
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by armadeo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tonason:
This is why you must not study too hard to obtain good grades, only to end up being a slave, because only a slave can be treated like this, Read, Rich Dad poor Dad and become wise, it's not yet late, contact me if you want to secure your financial freedom.

Any Nigerian who thinks he can apply rich dad poor dad philosophy in Nigeria needs a brain transplant.

The people who can do it are already rich and keep getting rich on the principle. But a man off the streets. That's a lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) / Human Resource Management In Canada / Career Choice After A Bsc In Biochemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.