Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) (25922 Views)

Man Kidnaps Woman In Ogun, Rapes Her & Demands Ransom / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / ‘I Am Not Gay’ - 20-Year-Old HIV+ Suspect Arrested In Lagos Hotel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by ThisTrend(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2017
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a 28-year-old man, Abiodun Joseph, in Ibadan, Oyo State, for allegedly kidnapping two children.

The victims were a girl, Tobiloba Aleshiloye, 12, and an eight-year-old boy, Yussuf Kudus.

The suspect, who was said to be a resident of Cananland, Sango Ota, in the Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the state, allegedly abducted the two children on September 15, 2017.

He was said to have taken them to an unknown place, from where he started demanding a ransom of N150,000 per child from their parents.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the parents of the abducted children reported the case to the police at the Agbara division and detectives were detailed to be on the trail of the kidnapper.

He said “Technical investigation” was conducted on the suspect’s whereabouts and the hideout was located in a hotel in the Ojo area of Ibadan.

He said the detectives stormed the location, arrested the suspect and rescued the victims unhurt.

“The two children have been reunited with their parents,” Oyeyemi added.

Meanwhile the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered the immediate transfer of the case to the Anti-kidnapping/Cultism unit of the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Eleweran, Abeokuta.

Iliyasu appealed to members of the public to take security of their children seriously in order not to make them victims of kidnappers.

http://punchng.com/man-kidnaps-two-children-in-ogun/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Prison never full?

Upcoming kidnapper

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
the return of Evans
see im head like yam..
y censor the small boy's image and leaving the little girl's image uncensored

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please you guys should help me out ooo...

I need the name of 6 countries

Their names should start from;

A -

F -

O -

N -

J -

A -

Thank you please. It's a take home assignment and very important.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
ok bye
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Evans is not built in a day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Evil man... Ajimobi's dross fall on you
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dis one na amateur, he wanted to trade instead of mine skulls

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Maydfourth: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Young Evans in training
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by steppins: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Our waste brothers ti take over from Evans.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by PointZerom: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
"The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a 28-year-old man, Abiodun Joseph, in Ibadan, Oyo State, for allegedly kidnapping two children.
The victims were a girl, Tobiloba Aleshiloye"

15 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by SaiNigeria: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
When will they quit crime

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Negotiate: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
He want mine them skull?

10 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
These kidnappers should be killed after bring tried. That will stop this dastardly act.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by omoijesa(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mad man.
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Florblu(f): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
steppins:
Our waste brothers ti take over from Evans.

Silence is golden but we can't keep quiet and.watch you display your inbuilt stupidity.
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by H2omaster: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm na wa o.. kidnapping kidnapping sha. For child labour or money ritual?
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by hucienda: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good thing he was arrested.

NCAN, over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
angry
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
See the face of those children. How think say there parent go get 150k to pay u.... .kidnnaping go wrong

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by sukkot: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
but why this handsome guy do this na ?
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by banero(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
afonja on the beat

4 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by sokera: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Neduzze5:

A - Australia

F - Finland

O - Oman

N - Nigeria

J - Japan

A - Austria

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Afonja afonsi

6 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=sokera post=60910025][/quote]

You are far too kind Sir, thank you very much!! smiley
Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin. in dbanj's voice

it's skullandia again

4 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hungerbad

I know one guy like that on nl will come for my head soon

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by Drniyi4u(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Neduzze5:

A - Argentina

F - France

O - Oman

N - Nigeria

J - Jamaica

A - Angola

Now I'm expecting my prize.

For calling AFONJA, take this....

5 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by cromz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Neduzze5:

A -

F -

O -

N -

J

A -

America,Fiji, Oman, new Zealand,Jamaica,Austria.
Now go and swim inside gutter like ur ipob members did. if u see your runaway coward. tell him to lost countries in this order
I-
P-
O-
B-

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 2 Children In Ogun And Hides Them In Ibadan Hotel (Photos) by edgeP(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Neduzze5:

A -

F -

O -

N -

J -

A -

A - Algeria, F - Finland, O- Oman, N - use ur brain, J - Japan, A - Argentina

Oh! stop your prank

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Got Sexually Assaulted By My Mother's Partner Who She Is Still With'- Victim / 4 Robbers Arrested While Attempting To Strangle Victim Over N60k (pic) / Police Arrest Thieves Who Break Into Houses When Owners Are Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.