Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,943 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer (375 Views)

Flavour Still Owes Dancers... Issorite / "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / After Releasing 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster In 'hausa' Fayose Goes Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer by bouncenews2: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
The Holy Book says "A labourer is worthy of his wages".

2015 presidential election has been won and lost but the memories linger on.

For Olusegun Idowu, whose comapany handled the printing of the posters used during the campaign of former President Goodluck Jonathan, the memories are not really good.

He claims his company is still being owed 24 million Naira by the campaign organisation.

The N24m, Idowu said, is part of a total of N54m poster pasting and consultancy jobs that his company did for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation.

Idowu said his company was paid N30m cash in tranches of N6m and N24m for consultancy and printing of the ex-President’s campaign posters, while another N24m remained unpaid till date.

The media consultant stated this on Wednesday when he appeared before the Federal High Court in Lagos, where the then Director of Media and Publicity of the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, is being prosecuted for alleged fraud worth N4.9bn.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/jonathan-still-owes-me-n24m-campaign-poster-printer-20170928

cc: Freiburger, Lalasticlala

Re: Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer by devilmaycry: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2017
k
Re: Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer by amzee(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2017
ok
Re: Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer by coolcharm(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Ask buhari to pay you the money

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer by Nbote(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Linus Mba Muhammed ppl.. Make una continue una GEJ charade dey deceive unaselves
Re: Jonathan Still Owes Me N24m – Campaign Poster Printer by yarimo(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2017
And some people are claiming GEJ is their role model. grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Officially How Long You Should Wash Your Hands For According To Science / NCC Orders Mtn,glo,others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period / National Convention : Why PDP Must Obey The Rule Of Law , By South West Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.