Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

VACANCY: Farm Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY: Farm Manager (1389 Views)

Vacancy - Farm Administrator At Pruvia Integrated Limited / Vacancy: Farm Supervisor / Vacancy!!! - Farm Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY: Farm Manager by generaliy: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Oba Progressive Farmers Cooperative multipurpose society is an agro based cooperative society located in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
We are seeking an experienced Farm Operations Manager for the day-to-day operations of farming operations in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

This exciting role requires a hands-on approach to manage and oversee all aspects of the farm, including crop cultivation, performance and harvesting operations.

You will ideally be a commercially astute team player who is patient and flexible, with the capacity to take responsibility and make decisions. Your ability to identify and perform farm maintenance requirements is a must.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to manage daily issues and support the team.

You will be expected to:
•Perform long and short term project management
•Manage, supervise and train workers where necessary,
•Perform machinery operation, repairs, maintenance
•Organise and supervise chemical weed and pest controls
•Understand and work towards production targets
•Manage budget

•Source and oversee contractors
Maintain localised, state and federal farming regulations and standards

You will need:
•A minimum of 2-3 years experience in farm operations
•Tertiary qualifications in agriculture
•Experience/qualifications in chemical handling
•A solid understanding of maintenance operations
•Good computer skills
•Good communication skills

A salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be negotiated for the right applicant.

To apply, forward your CV with the subject "Farm Manager" to obaprogressivefarmers@gmail.com

cc: lalasticlala
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by generaliy: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2017
The application deadline is today as interview is scheduled for next week, i had to personally convince the employer to permit me post this on Nairalanad as there are serious job seekers here.

He posted the job earlier and was not in any way impressed with responses, imagine graduates who dont know how to attach CV, they just tell you "find attached" and you end up seeing nothing, lol.

Anyways before you apply, the job is in Abeokuta Ogun state, be ready to relocate if need be, thanks

cc lalasticlala, seun

1 Like

Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Yagazee: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
He doesn't need a maintenance engineer?
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by generaliy: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yagazee:
He doesn't need a maintenance engineer?

It's not a one man biz, i'll ask, but what they're looking for at the moment is farm manager and contract labourers.

I think the Farm manager should have some experience in machine maintenance, even if it's little
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by generaliy: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

People might need this job please, thanks
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by umbo: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
ff
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Oluwasinayomi(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2017
generaliy:
The application deadline is today as interview is scheduled for next week, i had to personally convince the employer to permit me post this on Nairalanad as there are serious job seekers here.

He posted the job earlier and was not in any way impressed with responses, imagine graduates who dont know how to attach CV, they just tell you "find attached" and you end up seeing nothing, lol.

Anyways before you apply, the job is in Abeokuta Ogun state, be ready to relocate if need be, thanks

cc lalasticlala, seun

Please... I applied and I was messaged for an interview as scheduled for next week at Abeokuta.
Can you help on any useful information about the society to boost my chance? Thanks for helping a brother.

PS: I'll appreciate if I can get your contact to give you a call. Help send to: sunnygr8xploit@gmail.com
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by generaliy: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oluwasinayomi:

Please... I applied and I was messaged for an interview as scheduled for next week at Abeokuta.
Can you help on any useful information about the society to boost my chance? Thanks for helping a brother.

PS: I'll appreciate if I can get your contact to give you a call. Help send to: sunnygr8xploit@gmail.com

You can drop your whatsapp contact

1 Like

Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Oluwasinayomi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
generaliy:

OK, thanks. I thought as much but I really don't want to be forward.
It's 08061293817.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Oluwasinayomi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
[/color]
Oluwasinayomi:

It's 08061293817.
Thanks

[color=#770077]
Oluwasinayomi:

It's 08061293817.
Thanks

Oluwasinayomi:

It's 08061293817.
Thanks

I'm still expecting to read from you... Thanks.
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Oluwasinayomi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
[/color]
generaliy:

I'm still expecting to read from you. Thanks[color=#006600]
generaliy:

I'm still expecting to read from you. Thanks
generaliy:

Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by generaliy: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwasinayomi:
[/color]

I'm still expecting to read from you. Thanks[color=#006600]

You've been invited, i helped him sort the CVs, i think that will suffice for now, if you have further questions, i can say hi on whatsapp tonight.

1 Like

Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by robertwoods334: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thank boss, I got the message today too,
Pls for more info this is my WhatsApp #
Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Kennyprince: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
generaliy:

cc lalasticlala, seun
Am in Kobape near Buhari estate and very vast in agriculture.

I ve managed an agric farm in Abuja before but left cos of incessant robery attacks.

Can I chat u on what sap pls

Re: VACANCY: Farm Manager by Olucool1988(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello all....

Any news at all?

(1) (Reply)

Sapphire Ushering & Events Services Is Recruiting / Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / REMINDER: On The Physical Verification Exercise Between December 4th -14th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.