Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Quality Music Video Shoot For Less Pay - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Quality Music Video Shoot For Less Pay (1036 Views)

Model Shoot For Odogwu Bitters / Shoot A 4K Video (MTV Quality) With A Budget That Is Pocket Friendly / How I Got To Shoot For J COLE ? + Qna At Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Music Video Shoot For Less Pay by Kings26(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Are you an upcoming artiste with a very nice and blazing song?
Do you want to do your music video but you don't have much fund?
Do you want a professional and standard video?
Look not further as Orbit Kreationx Visual Studios is here for all and sundry.
We're here to help all upcoming artiste secure their life time dream of a quality music video at a token fee.
All you need to do is do a nice and well mixed song, then give us a call at 08068811266 or 08052020116 and we take you to the limelight. Also like our facebook page at Orbit Kreationx

(1) (Reply)

Richard Branson To Young Entrepreneurs - Just Do It! / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger / Contact Me For A Beautiful Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.