Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) (27420 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
God bless Yar'adua
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by nurey(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross these are Robots at work . We have men welding and fabricating in the plants in Nigeria . Our level never reach like dis .

so why dont they just call it welding and fabricating plant abi nah joining plant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Thats why I said I doubt if any manufacturing takes place in what I am seeing. This is more like an apprentice workshop learning how to panel-beat irons.. Take a look at these

You start from somewhere, you can only ask them to improve on it.

Those manufacturing plany you pasted starts from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Moderators hope you are seeing this injustice

How can someone create a trend and be the first to comment

I think there should be a punishment

Cause its not fair... its not fair(crying)

#walksOutofTrend

Sorry na... Someone cannot play with you? Is that how you use to do?

Sorry joor.. Oya smile cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:

so why dont they just call it welding and fabricating plant abi nah joining plant cheesy
Anywhere you weld and assemble machines is called a plant . With money he can Automate some of the process

2 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:
The Pix i posted is what car manufacturing plant looks like, even the pictures my father brought from abroad in these factories are identical to my pix, the op pix looks like baba Tawa the great welder shop.

Until we stop deceiving ourselves in these country and call rubbish, rubbish, mediocre mediocre and ask the right questions then the dream of attaining greatness cannot be fulfilled in this country
what is holding your osun state government from building that kind of industry from the picture your father took abroad?
If aregbesola can build it, salary payment will be easier and idp camps will be reducing,
so shove up your advice and give it to osun state government,
leave Innoson alone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:
The Pix i posted is what car manufacturing plant looks like, even the pictures my father brought from abroad in these factories are identical to my pix, the op pix looks like baba Tawa the great welder shop.

Until we stop deceiving ourselves in these country and call rubbish, rubbish, mediocre mediocre and ask the right questions then the dream of attaining greatness cannot be fulfilled in this country

You cannot compare apple and oranges. Do you have any manufacturing plant in Nigeria? How will the robotics be powered? Is it cost-effective? Innoson is tailored to the environment.
There are many machines that could be imported into Nigeria but the thought of the power challenges erases that possibility.
The funny thing is that job is cheap in Nigeria and Africa. The makers of high end cars brag about how some components of their cars are hand made. The leather chair, steering column, etc. Check out the manufacturing process for Rolls Royce, Ferrari, etc. But in Africa, because labour is cheap and they are mesmerized by technology, they respect the machines more.
One more example? A man who uses tailors in the developed nations is considered rich and classy while the masses wear ready made clothes. In Nigeria, ready made clothes (suits, shirts, etc) are considered high end. Every thing in Nigeria is reversed including common sense and there is no better evidence than you.
\

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by nurey(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
what is holding your osun state government from building that kind of industry from the picture your father took abroad?
If aregbesola can build it, salary payment will be easier and idp camps will be reducing,
leave Innoson alone!

I exchange words with intelligent beings not ethnic bigots ciao

2 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
nurey:

I exchange words with intelligent beings not ethnic bigots ciao
where is the bigotry here?
I said hold your advice and give it to Aregbesola to build that kind of car plant you want in your osun state that is battling with huge debt and unpaid salaries,
stop disturbing Innoson!
Whats wrong in my opinion?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by thundafire: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Thats why I said I doubt if any manufacturing takes place in what I am seeing. This is more like an apprentice workshop learning how to panel-beat irons.. Take a look at these
they look like professional without safety wears and I bet dey bulbs are dead, cs where do INNOSON test run their cars b4 selling them

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by hunter21(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
i wonder how long it would take for some people to understand that it is not every assembly plant that uses robots and it is not every car manufacturer that produces everything every component.
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am tired for the people who do not know the difference between trend and thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
At OP AutoReportNG know that every manufacturing plant have his own capability and they dont do all things themselves.

Check your Toyota Car and tell me if all what is inside the car are manufactured ny Toyota.

Even toyota self start somewhere and them still dey improve.

Let us encourage them

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross these are Robots at work . We have men welding and fabricating in the plants in Nigeria . Our level never reach like dis .
People have forgotten that to get money in the past, you had to go into a bank. No ATM. Just because you can collect money from ATM now does not mean you don't get money OTC anymore.

Automation does not mean no more old fashioned manufacturing.

With time, automation will come. It is expensive.

Even top car brands like Mercedes, Toyota, General Motors, BMW do not make their own car batteries, tyres, spark plugs, car jacks, cables and hundreds of other car parts. Many other industries feed into the automobile industry creating millions of other jobs worldwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
engineerboat:
At OP AutoReportNG know that every manufacturing plant have his own capability and they dont do all things themselves.

Check your Toyota Car and tell me if all what is inside the car are manufactured ny Toyota.

Even toyota self start somewhere and them still dey improve.

Let us encourage them

Then its better not to say manufacture... That word has a large meaning.. Thats my personal take bro

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

People have forgotten that to get money in the past, you had to go into a bank. No ATM. Just because you can collect money from ATM now does not mean you don't get money OTC anymore.

Automation does not mean no more old fashioned manufacturing.

With time, automation will come. It is expensive.

Even top car brands like Mercedes, Toyota, General Motors, BMW do not make their own car batteries, tyres, spark plugs, car jacks, cables and hundreds of other car parts. Many other industries feed into the automobile industry creating millions of other jobs worldwide.
What do you expect from indomi generation who dont know we once listen to music from catridge . And we never had FM

3 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Then its better not to say manufacture... That word has a large meaning.. Thats my personal take bro

You and Nurey have the energy to educate the numpties.

I refuse to debate any longer with anyone that doesn’t know the difference between manufacture and assembly.

When I bring my iKea furniture home, I assemble it, not manufacture it.

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

Stop this . You are more than this school of thought
When you put various parts together to form one functioning entity is that not manufacturing !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by jumich1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

The biggest problem Nigeria is facing today is ethnic/religious bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Apina(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I doubt if Innoson manufactured these cars...

I think a thread countered these Innoson cars been displayed here some weeks ago

See more pictures and how they work here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/these-are-cars-manufactured-by.html
Stop propagating ignorance. I have been to innoson motors manufacturing plant in Nnewi and was opportune to take a tour round the place by the guide who's also the lead engineer, And this story is nothing short of the truth. What would such defamation fetch u? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by jumich1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:

The biggest problem Nigeria is facing today is ethnic/religious bigotry. That's why we don't see any good in others even while goodness is well written all over them.
You are expecting Innoson to be competing with Toyota, BMW, Honda, Nissan and the rest of the advanced vehicle manufacturers in technological terms? Go and do research on how Tata and Jac started

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by jumich1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Apina:

Stop propagating ignorance. I have been to innoson motors manufacturing plant in Nnewi and was opportune to take a tour round the place by the guide who's also the lead engineer And this story is nothing short of the truth. What would such defamation fetch u? undecided
Don't mind the bigot

2 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by buynaijagoods: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Proudly Naija Made..
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by jumich1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=EgunMogaji post=60914773]

You and Nurey have the energy to education care the numpties.

I refuse to debate any longer with anyone that doesn’t know the difference between manufacture and assembly.

When I bring my iKea furniture home, I assemble it, not manufacture it.[/quote

Ezi Bida
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by damoneymag(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
leave Innoson alone!
o dear.. I see you've got no chill at all...
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by buffalowings: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
tdayof:

You can't manufacture a vehicle 100% locally. Those cars are bein assembled by innoson, yes there are some stages that require transfer of technology.

Fixed
No hating
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just like in fast five when they left the cave.the guy started shouting. Sloppy Mehn this is sloppy.

Crap and mediocre. As some sensible elder upstairs there said. Until we call a spade a spade. We are going no where in the country.henry ford pictures in 1945 even looks better than our 2017. Dem just curse this country from that Independence Day.

Sloppy Mehn. Real sloppy.

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by tiger28: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:
I doubt if Innoson manufactured these cars...

I think a thread countered these Innoson cars been displayed here some weeks ago

See more pictures and how they work here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/these-are-cars-manufactured-by.html
I just saw your link. Are they telling us in those pics that we are using "SPANNER" to manufacture (assemble) cars in 2017 There is nothing to celebrate but a death wish. Innoson looks like an upgraded mechanic shop. I saw a guy working on an "engine" with a spanner. Abeg!
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
tiger28:
I just saw your link. Are they telling us in those pics that we are using "SPANNER" to manufacture (assemble) cars in 2017 There is nothing to celebrate but a death wish. Innoson looks like an upgraded mechanic shop. I saw a guy working on an "engine" with a spanner. Abeg!

My brother, that one weak me too, thats why I was telling them that its assembly plant but they start attacking me, its well oo

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by persius555(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Al the same, kudos goes to innoson. If you have your own robotic assembly plant, please post it and we will equally applaud. And if you dont own one but would rather make of mockery of IVM, please go and get a life!!!

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Stop this . You are more than this school of thought
When you put various parts together to form one functioning entity is that not manufacturing !

My Bro, you dey fall my hand o.

IVM is an assembler not a manufacturer.

They just assemble from real Chinese CKD cars.

Bet you knew this grin

3 Likes

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

My Bro, you dey fall my hand o.

IVM is an assembler not a manufacturer.

They just assemble from real Chinese CKD cars.

Bet you knew this grin
Bross word on street you are very correct but tel me who amongst car manufacturers who don't do this ?
The vast majority of Engineering companies do the same
Look at the Range rover sport 2012 chasis Land rover Engine Jaguar , Gear box Jaguar . So who is the manufacturer of the car ofcos the person who assembled it .
True he buys flat packed cars but he puts them together to produce his own Brand . That's the line I'm trailing .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Cars Coming To Thrill You In 2014 / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase / Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.