Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Learning To Have An Extraordinary Confidence In God-bauster - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learning To Have An Extraordinary Confidence In God-bauster (392 Views)

Don't Lose Confidence In Christ / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning To Have An Extraordinary Confidence In God-bauster by Kealmin(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2017

Confidence is an assured trust. It brings  one to be sure of the things to be done. Or we can say that confidence is a feeling of certainty of something hope for.
PSALM 27 VS 3.
    THOUGH A HOST ENCANP AGAINST
     ME ,MY HEART SHALL NOT FEAR;
    THOUGH WAR ARISE AGAINST ME,
      YET I WILL BE CONFIDENT.
Confidence doesn't come overnight. It is something that is built through relationship with God. You cannot be confident in God that you have no knowledge of. So it is Important to study the word of God, so that we will have a knowledge of who God his.When your confidence is built in God,Situation may seem like a mountain but because of your confidence and trust in God you will surely overcome. Let's take example from the situation of David when he had an encounter with Goliath. Now judging from human perspective we can say that Goliath was a giant, far bigger and taller than David. So to him he had the confidence that David was already a walk over but because of the confidence that David had in a Supernatural God he overcame the confidence of Goliath with just one stone. So my question is who have you built you trust on? Is it the man made God or the Supernatural Father.
      SO WHY DO WE NEED CONFIDENCE 
A man that is not convice will always be at the mercy of assumption. He is never sure if he will succeed. Why because he lacķ confidence 
        HEBREWS 10VS35-----DO NOT LOSE YOUR COURAGE BECAUSE IT BRINGS WITH IT A GREAT REWARD.
Having confidence in God is a way of acknowledging his unlimited power. So maybe you are going through turbulent time,trials,tribulations or difficuties. But I have goodnews for you. Do not give up. He knows and in his appointed time he will answer. Maybe as a youth who after many years of graduation is still unable to secure a job. Don't give up don't forget he is JEHOVAH JIREH(THE GOD THAT PROVIDE). Maybe you are in your late thirtys or fourtys and still nobody is coming to ask for your hand in marriage. Don't loose hope, hold on to him until you are his good work in your life. If elisha could hold on to a man like Elijah until he had access to what he needed. What about you why not hold on to God till he answer. For he said in his word "I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU". He said it and it is true because he honour his word more than his name. Have you forgotten ABRAHAM? The father of faith he waited for 25years and trusted in God till what God said about him was fulfilled. Even after that God told him to offer Isaac just to prove his love for him. And Abraham was confident that even God was able to raise Isaac up from the dead. That's the kind of confidence that we should have. Knowing that nothing is impossible to him that sit on the throne of heaven..
  HOW DO WILL BUILD CONFIDENCE 
1. Study your bible daily, asking the holy spirit for direction. JOSHUA 1 vs 8.
  THIS BOOK OF THE LAW SHALL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR MOUTH. BUT YOU SHALL MEDITATE ON IT DAY AND NIGHT, THAT YOU MAY BE CAREFUL TO DO WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT.FOR THEN YOU SHALL MAKE YOUR WAY PROSPER AND THEN YOU SHALL HAVE GOOD SUCCESS.
 It is not enough to study the scripture daily, what is more important is doing the things written there in. Doing these will help to build our confidence, knowing that we have a relationship with him that sit on the throne. God the almighty.
2-PRAY IN THE HOLY GHOST. Doing these constantly bring not just boldness or confidence but other spiritual gift as well. 
3-Do not forsake the gathering of the brethren. These is very important, because sometime praying together may expose you to alot  of things. Don't forget that the apostle did not receive the holy spirit differently but they were in one accord. God can because of someone else prayer meet your need.
4-LOVE- These is greatest fruit in the life of a believer. When you walk in genuine love, then you are confidence of the things you do. Even apostle Paul remind us that even if we give our body to be burnt and yet does not love, then it profit us nothing. So walk in love and your confidence in God will be alive 
5-DON'T GIVE IN TO FEAR. When fear set in then your confidence is gone. FEAR is false evidence appearing real. So you see it is a means or a weapon Satan use to steal from us. Read these article title-I DARE TO LIVE BY FAITH 
And don't forget the bible says" God has not given us the spirit of fear but that of love and of sound mind. So brethren fear is not a gift from God but is weapon use by Satan to destroy our faith and confidence.
So today build your confidence in God and walk in righteousness and love. God bless you
visit www.symponuity.com for daily devotional msgs

http://www.symponuity.com/2017/09/learning-to-have-extraordinary.html?m=1
Re: Learning To Have An Extraordinary Confidence In God-bauster by Gracelilian(f): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
What is the difference between confidence and faith?
Re: Learning To Have An Extraordinary Confidence In God-bauster by Kealmin(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
faith is synonymous to confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Believing Is Seeing; Having Pure Faith! / Photos: Igbo Lady Who Claims She’s Threatened By Igbos For Converting To Islam / Download This Wonderful Music "Emi Orun Soro(Holy Spirit Speak)"by T.Glorious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.